The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**The Official** HSP life rant thread

2 posters

Go down

**The Official** HSP life rant thread Empty **The Official** HSP life rant thread

Post by Zen Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Rant about your life problems or dealing with HSP here.

Figures... when I make this thread I don't have anything to rant about.

Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

**The Official** HSP life rant thread Empty Re: **The Official** HSP life rant thread

Post by Zen Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Ok I'm sure I'll think of something soon.

edit: thought of something.

I think it's sad that most people here post a few times about how hard HSP is to deal with, and then rant about their life and then disappear.
Kinda wish some HSP people would wanna hang out and actually open up or do something fun.

What's with HSPs and being negative like that?
Seems like HSPs are always too busy being overwhelmed, managing the overwhelm and suffering to hang out and be pals even if that's what they really want!

FYI: I don't actually mind when people rant or need help with their deep life issues, and I kinda like that sometimes.
I'm not really scared of conflict anymore, so I guess I can connect that way well with others while many HSP still struggle with that. BUT I WOULD STILL LIKE TO HANG OUT.
I'm on skype if anybody wants to lol.
Pm me for the username if you want to.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

**The Official** HSP life rant thread Empty Re: **The Official** HSP life rant thread

Post by melodiccolor Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:31 pm

It does seem like that sometimes, doesn't it? Fortunately not all HSP are like this. Online places seem to attract those who are as the perfect venue to vent safely and it's all many are interested in.

The rest of us are just getting on with life, living it to the fullest.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm

melodiccolor wrote:It does seem like that sometimes, doesn't it?  Fortunately not all HSP are like this.  Online places seem to attract those who are as the perfect venue to vent safely and it's all many are interested in.

The rest of us are just getting on with life, living it to the fullest.

O.o yeah that's a pretty annoying self fulfilling thing.
Vent about being lonely and misunderstood?
Then run off before connecting anymore.

Much more interesting things to do.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Who have more interesting things to do; those who are self fufilled or those who run off before connecting?

lol!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:42 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Who have more interesting things to do; those who are self fufilled or those who run off before connecting?

lol!

I would guess self fulfilled/aware, because people running off all the time and hiding are fighting themselves/ connecting things.
Self aware do not really run off, they just let go when a connection is done.

Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down