The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public utilities rant

Go down

Public utilities rant Empty Public utilities rant

Post by jaded Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 am

UGH!!! %^&*$%#
First of all..my high speed internet keeps shutting down which in turn shuts my phone down ( vonage). It happens all of the time. Our cable just went up which brings my cable/internet bill to $100 which is obscene if you ask me. BUT it goes off every damn day for hours.

And to add insult to injury I just got a letter from the water company apologizing for not taking mandatory monthly tests of our drinking water. They also added that they cannot guarentee the safeness of our water. WTF???? They are "sorry" for any inconvience they have caused. MY GOD......Inconvience meaning any illnesses that may have been caused from drinking water that we PAY for to be clean & expect to be notified if it isn't so we can take proper precautions. Now , not only will we have been exposed to dirty water but our rates will go up to pay for the federal fines they owe from their own stupidity.

AND..........................they are putting in New transmission high power lines all through WV to ensure states like NY have back up power in case of a wide spread outage. These lines emit radiation, cause cancer, kill insects...............and our rates have went up to supply fricking NYC with power!!!!

OH I am PISSED. Nothing you can do is the sad part. The government does what it wants.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum