The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help make the workplace a better place for HSP's! Survey closing on 3rd Aug 12pm UK time. Please participate if you haven't already. With gratitude Bhavini, Psychologist

Go down

Help make the workplace a better place for HSP's! Survey closing on 3rd Aug 12pm UK time.  Please participate if you haven't already.  With gratitude Bhavini, Psychologist Empty Help make the workplace a better place for HSP's! Survey closing on 3rd Aug 12pm UK time. Please participate if you haven't already. With gratitude Bhavini, Psychologist

Post by Bhavini Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 am

I do hope you can help. Extra Happy I can't give away too much detail about the research at this stage but there is a participant debrief towards the end of the surveys and I can post up a summary of results here after my project deadline

Thanks very much!
and don't forget the survey will close on 3rd Aug 2011 12pm.

You can take part in the following ways

1. If you are self-employed/unable/uncomfortable to request manager involvement - complete the survey as much as you can following the link below. When it asks you for manager contact details please put in your own and the researcher will know the situation. Please do NOT complete the manager rating survey that will be emailed to by auto-email.

2. If you have a manager, complete the survey with your manager details and please encourage your manager to complete their very short survey ASAP
Responses with both sets of ratings is ideal.

3. You are welcome to forward this email to anyone you know who might be interested in taking part.[url=https://cityss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5pX7HghcDH4tgk4 ]https://cityss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5pX7HghcDH4tgk4 [/url]
Bhavini
Bhavini

Back to top Go down