The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you

+3
frmthhrt
Zen
melodiccolor
7 posters

Go down

Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you Empty Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

I am considering bringing back scheduled chats.  Are you interested and when would be a good time for you?  Please use the greenwich mean time format (for example, I am in GMT-7 presently with daylight savings time).  Be as broad as you can on when you'd be available as we are scattered all over the world so in many time zones.  Thanks.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you Empty Re: Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you

Post by Zen Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 am

Going to be hectic for unknown amount of time due to moving....
I'd guess like 2-4pm my time which I guess is like noon-2pm PST?
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you Empty Re: Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am

Zen wrote:Going to be hectic for unknown amount of time due to moving....
I'd guess like 2-4pm my time which I guess is like noon-2pm PST?

You're in GMT-5.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

GMT-7/PST for me. Tues thru Friday...most times are good, but I should be finished by 10ish PM PST. Sat thru Mon are hit and miss...not before 7pm PST those days.
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:07 am

No one's been in the chat for a while now. Since May. Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you 272908807 

I'm usually on about this time each night, which is probably around 7pm Aussie time. Not sure what time it'd be out there though..
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Sparkles wrote:No one's been in the chat for a while now. Since May. Survey, when is it a good time to schedule chats for you 272908807 

I'm usually on about this time each night, which is probably around 7pm Aussie time. Not sure what time it'd be out there though..
Sparkles, I need you to tell me what time zone that is. My time stamp says it was posted 3:04 am GMT-7. Needless to say, I am not available to chat at that time. Sleep 
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:08 am

My life (husband, kids, dogs, (and their activities) jobs, plotting to take over the world etc.) makes chat for me hit and miss as well most weeks.  In fact I haven't been in chat much at all for about a month I think and when I pop in nobody else is there Smile .  Very Happy  It usually slows down a little more towards the fall.  However, I'm GMT -5.  I can probably squeeze in a weekday or two after 7pm if I know which nights.  Otherwise I just kind of hop on when I have a second.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Reamsie, has the actual plotting turned into viable plans yet?

as for the chatting, i'm there when i'm there.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Hey is it possible to make a poll, then people can vote on when they can make it since it seems like we're all over the place o.o
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Samt03 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 pm

GMT-5 I believe? If I'm going to be online for any set amount of time it will be after 9:30/10PM during the summer cause of animals and stuffs. Unless of course the family decides to watch movies then I'm just gone for the night. Weekends are best to catch me online for sure cause that's when everyone works nights.
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum