The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell

+5
BlueEyes
Nucky
claeris
melodiccolor
RBM
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell Empty Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell

Post by RBM Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

A quick 'n dirty copy and paste:

Time Technology & Research

Joining Art Bell for the entire 4-hour program, physicist Dr. David Anderson discussed the state of time technology from his research, as well as other labs around the world. He recapped his work from 2002, when he last appeared with Art on the show. At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300%.

(from today's coasttocoastam.com web site)

And... you can listen to it the show here for about two months on from today

http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

Set the date to 2/1/2010, set the time to 00:00 AM

It is the actual repay of a Canadian broadcast, so there is the usual news, adverts, and git-gah at the tops and bottoms of the hours. The other hours are at 01:00, 02:00, 03:00AM.

Here is a youtube link for the same show, the first 4 hours of Art's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_uPBJBzCw

Joining Art Bell for the entire 4-hour program, physicist Dr. David Anderson discussed the state of time technology from his research, as well as other labs around the world. He recapped his work from 2002, when he last appeared with Art on the show. At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300% within the field, as well as reversing time. He described the initiation of a time warp field as quite spectacular to witness, "between the combinations of different chemical reagents and high energy lasers we use to excite or initiate a time warp field...a lot of light, a lot of energy."

Since 2002, the effects have increased by "two orders of magnitudes," both in time acceleration and retardation rates, and living organisms have been successfully tested in the warp fields, he detailed. By regenerating "closed timelike curves" (bending spacetime so time loops back on itself) we're finding it "just as easy to move backwards in time as well as forward," Anderson explained.

Currently countries such as Japan, China, and especially India have been experimenting with time technologies, Anderson reported. Through a device called the Temporal Tremor Detector (TTD), his team is able to track such experiments by observing disruptions in the spacetime fabric, he said.

As time technology becomes further developed, moral and ethical issues are arising, he pointed out. Benefits of the technology include accurate historical studies of the past, but on the negative side, we could experience "Time Wars," with deliberate destruction of parts of the timeline. Anderson advocated for more transparency and disclosure of the technology, so the public can have input on how it's used.

Folks this is biiiig ! I'll get back to this, later, but this is the Real Deal !
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell Empty Re: Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell

Post by melodiccolor Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Just one question; must you watch all 4 hours in one sitting or can you watch it in segments and return to where you left off? This sounds fascinating.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell Empty Re: Time travel(control) with Dr. David Anderson on Art Bell

Post by RBM Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:00 pm

The youtube link is four 1-hour segments. There is also a fifth hour with call ins.

For the last hour, you have to use the audiovault link which is a Canadian broadcast source by following the instructions I pasted.

Some KEY points for the readership of this board, the Doctor:

* Emphasizes we don't see the world as it is, but a mental construct we each make in our mind.

* We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by claeris Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:03 am

Is the cjob site working for everyone? I just downloaded the latest WMP and I just get a blank page (also I'm in Canada)...

I listened to the 1 hour on youtube. Looking forward to more Smile
claeris
claeris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 am

4 hours? Shocked Is there a reader's digest version of this somewhere? Can someone who listened to the whole thing summarize it?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am

I had heard awhile... may have been around 2002... that "they" (not sure who) had time travel technology and then I didn't hear anything after that... until this. Hmmmm.... in my opinion this is biiig... and, it is not good. Scary thought of what can happen in the wrong hands. Our future is coming back to haunt us! No

Last edited by BlueEyes on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 pm

BlueEyes wrote:I had heard awhile... may have been around 2002... that "they" (not sure who) had time travel technology and then I didn't hear anything after that... until this. Hmmmm.... in my opinion this is biiig... and, it is not good. Scary thought of what can happen in the wrong hands. Our future coming back to haunt us! No

That time lapse is mentioned in various ways by both the host and the guest.

Also think about 1998 - did any of the sensitives on this board pick up a time distortion ?
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Nucky wrote:4 hours? Shocked Is there a reader's digest version of this somewhere? Can someone who listened to the whole thing summarize it?

The technology has passed the initial 'how does it work ?' phase. The present phase is 'manage the technology' ( in my view, 'what can be done and what are the consequences of what is done ).

With my tongue and cheek - This technology make nuclear technology look like a Leggo project of a pre-schooler...

For the techies - the guest mentioned the actually equipment is lots of lasers, chambers and some super-conducting materials.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 pm

RBM wrote:Also think about 1998 - did any of the sensitives on this board pick up a time distortion ?

That was about when I really started to notice time speeding up... and, since then I continue to feel time speeding up faster and faster as each month, year passes. Is this what you mean by time distortion? Could their continued work with this technology be the true cause of this phenomenon or the feeling that time is really starting to rush forward?
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 pm

BlueEyes wrote:
RBM wrote:Also think about 1998 - did any of the sensitives on this board pick up a time distortion ?

That was about when I really started to notice time speeding up... and, since then I continue to feel time speeding up faster and faster as each month, year passes. Is this what you mean by time distortion? Could their continued work with this technology be the true cause of this phenomenon or the feeling that time is really starting to rush forward?

I feel that 'that' time distortion you speak of Blue Eyes is more normal in that as we get older time naturally seeems to speed up, when we have more of life behind us and much of experience with time. As a child you noticed it seemed to last forever because we had very little expereince to gauge time by. In that thought...time seems more conceptual as a child.
I had a severe bout of depression in 1998. That year was not good for me. Time stands still when you mentally hurt. I truly would not have noticed much of anything that year.
If anyone can harness and bend time...I immediately fear abuse in the wrong hands.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Bluedream wrote:I feel that 'that' time distortion you speak of Blue Eyes is more normal in that as we get older time naturally seeems to speed up, when we have more of life behind us and much of experience with time. As a child you noticed it seemed to last forever because we had very little expereince to gauge time by. In that thought...time seems more conceptual as a child.
I had a severe bout of depression in 1998. That year was not good for me. Time stands still when you mentally hurt. I truly would not have noticed much of anything that year.
If anyone can harness and bend time...I immediately fear abuse in the wrong hands.
Yes Bluedream... I too always thought that the speeding up of time was 'normal' as we age. When I was a kid, I had all the time in the world. But then, and I think it was about 1998, I noticed time seemed to be speeding up at a faster pace... it was so noticeable that I didn't think it could be just me feeling this phenomenon. So I started asking others much younger than me on their opinion and they agreed with me also. And, since then, I have continued to query all ages of people on whether they thought time was speeding up... and they continue to agree with me that it was... more so now. I was just talking to someone just recently about this.

My questions is, could what 'they' are doing be affecting the speed of time as we know/knew it? I probably should listen to the talks but don't have much time (lol) right now to do so.
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 pm

All I remember of 1998 is that is the year my health collapsed and so began a sea of pain that lasted a few years. Everything was shut down so I would not have noticed anything due to overwhelm.

Time does not seem to be speeding up for me at all. The rushing of modern life is, with all the attendent must have toys and the time they take to use and maintain, the faster pace of work for many as companies force employees to do more with less as they lay off would increase stress and make it seem as if time is passing faster.

One thing I have noticed, is that time seems more permeable, easier to jump time streams now. I don't know if it is just my ability or time itself breaking down a bit.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 pm

MC wrote:One thing I have noticed, is that time seems more permeable, easier to jump time streams now. I don't know if it is just my ability or time itself breaking down a bit.

I would postulate it's your ability advancing.

Time, from MBT, information theory, (see Brian Whitworth's work) and virtual reality theory (out reality is a VR) perspectives indicate nothing structurally changing. In all likelihood it's people focusing less on toys, and more on what else is out 'there'.

Eastern worldviews are ahead of us in this area. In the C to C interview, Anderson talked a bit about India's efforts in time *control* technology and pointed out the difference in eastern worldviews and that the political leaders are based on accomplishments. thus they have a SCIENTIST as the country's leader. What a concept ?!
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

OK, I was listening to the first hour on youtube and it is divided into 5 parts. Unfortunately, part 5 was no where to be found, nor the later hours. So I'm left hanging! scratch
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 pm

The youtube link I posted has parts 2,3 &4 in the 'related video' list to the right of the page.

Here's 2: Hour 01 Sun, Jan 31 2010 - 2_5 Note the notation and you can look for the 'clock as conch shell' picture in the still shot at each link.

Part 5 (from my first post in this thread):

http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

Set the date to 2/1/2010, set the time to 00:00 AM

It is the actual repay of a Canadian broadcast, so there is the usual news, adverts, and git-gah at the tops and bottoms of the hours. The other hours are at 01:00, 02:00, 03:00AM.

Part 5 is about 10 or 15 minutes into the 3:00AM segment. It's Q&A, and I didn't find Anderson in Part 5 finishing his comments from Part 4 as I was hoping.

Holler -again- if you get stuck.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Shocked

OK, I've listened to 3 of the 4 hours now. Let's just say that all bets are off and all the issues explored in sci fi about time travel, both scientific and moral are now being dealt with in reality.

How I view space/time and reality has been altered too.

This is 4 hours well spent listening to all of this and I shall soon return for that 4th hour.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:09 pm

I'd say you have readily grasped the fundamental change and the very large and pervasive implications of the technology.

That said, it may never get further in R&D then it is right now.

Ingo Swann has covered in his work, how much the status quo is threatened by the species garnering certain knowledge. This dynamic is certainly to continue to play out within the context of the lack of enlightenment among the species at this time.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

If what Dr Anderson described is true, even if it doesn't get much further, it has already gone too far. Since much resources are available to many research teams, it is a good chance it will advance much further.

But, since past/present/future of sequencing is essentially a human construct and so future actions on this have already affected our timeline. I can only assume this is ongoing and the universal conscious space/time membrane is malleable.

The question becomes in my mind is to these changes remain or do things eventually smooth out again. And does it really matter?

The other thing I wondered about is that there are so many empaths forming right now into groups and the connection seems to transend that reality. There does seem to be a purpose to it, and I wonder if one of them is to provides points of stability in a universe in flux?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Anderson is NOT of the school of thought that consciousness is the larger reality so his perspective should be understood in that light.

This is important to your 'does it really matter' query. There are increasing numbers of reputable scientists coming around to the thing called 'Digital Physics'. This reality is a 'Data Stream'. We pick which one we wish to experience with our Intent.

So, to that query I would respond, 'No it doesn't really seem to matter at all !'

BTW, as I was recently reminded while our experience of past and future of time is a mental construct, Now is fundamental of consciousness and is the mechanism for evolution to proceed in it's effort to continue to organize at lower 'entropy' levels; another words to grow to love. ( As a result, space is the derivative - yes, present science disagrees)

Transcendent empaths who can transcend the consensus virtual reality (VR) don't gain a whole lot, as I understand it.

This goes back to that post I made about paranormal events in this VR: That's the way consciousness works in conjunction with the Non Physical Matter Reality (NPMR) to which we are derived FROM. (The physical is on the end of a list of structures in consciousness system - we are in the densest state of being)

What really matters is what an Empath - or anyone else - does toward other sentient beings, do they act from the heart ?
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm

What really matters is what an Empath - or anyone else - does toward other sentient beings, do they act from the heart ?
This is very true. And not just toward other sentient beings but all life. It is all part of the whole and so it all matters. (Pun not intended but it applies anyway--my subconscious underlayers at work! Laughing )

Anyhow, I have continued to process in the back of my mind what I've heard so far and this is what I've come up with:

It doesn't matter if time has been played with or altered or will be because it already happened and it is a record in the whole of the space/time/consciousness continuum.

Also, free will is independent of linear time. Linear time is an artificial construct but free will exists anyway. It affects the whole of the space/time/consciousness continuum. Therefore, that coninuum must be in a state of flux in its natural form even without time experiments being added to the equation.

I'm about to listen to the fourth hour. What happens next is going to be interesting no matter what.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 pm

The 4th hour is about answering people's questions. I got two amazing things from it.

Dr Anderson intuits that consciousness is a information point in the continuum and as such can't be created or destroyed. It can however be transformed. But this was in regards to consciousness existing outside of our present life. This is an issue I had been thinking about as have most of us no doubt.

Also, the Anderson Institute site (www.andersoninstitute.com) seems to be full of further information in their research. I only spent a bit of time there so far.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Take a look at this and see what you get from it:

Reality Systems: The Big Picture See Slide # 35
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm

His view on consciousness is consistent with the MBT view.

Lot's of info - here's a copy and paste from another

edge wrote:About the Anderson Institute

OVERVIEW

Time-warped Field Generator
The Anderson Institute is a premier high technology research institution, delivering scientific and engineering solutions for the most crucial and complex problems in spacetime physics. Our primary mission is the development of time-warped field theory, its application and ensuring the ongoing development of time reactor system design concepts and capabilities.

The Anderson Institute emphasizes global community responsibility, effective operational safeguards and security, and environmental leadership, while outstanding innovation remains the foundation of the Institute.

In addition to supporting the Institute's core mission, our work advances research and development in the medical, computer science, bioscience, space exploration and physics disciplines.

GLOBAL LEADERSHIP

The Institute plays a leading role worldwide in basic and applied time control research and technology. Whether it's conducting crucial experiments in our laboratories in New Mexico, networking and integrating time control technologies from around the world, or supporting educational initiatives for students, schools and universities, the team at the Anderson Institute helps lead the way.

Anderson Multinational LLC - Building a Better Tomorrow
Global community responsibility is a guiding principle of the Institute and we support many professional and educational initiatives. Through lectures and seminars we provide learning opportunities for students, schools and universities throughout the world. Selected educational projects are also coordinated under the auspices of the United Nations Educational, Science and Cultural Organization through its partnership with the World Genesis Foundation.

The Institute also supports and manages the Time Research Association and the online World Encyclopedia of Time. These initiatives network information with students and professionals worldwide who are interested in the understanding of time and the development of time control capabilities. Both of these services are offered free in an effort to support the creation of new educational opportunities and to accelerate the progress of research and development in any and all related areas.

BACKGROUNDER

Anderson Multinational LLC - Building a Better Tomorrow
The Anderson Institute is a Division of ANDERSON MULTINATIONAL LLC whose management team originally founded and developed time-warped field theory and the prestigious TTRC spacetime laboratory on Long Island, New York in the United States of America.

Anderson Multinational LLC is a privately-owned corporation founded in 2008 and headquartered in Rochester, New York in the United States of America. The corporation was started to bring together leading companies and partners necessary to "build a better tomorrow" through the development and deployment of new technologies with an emphasis on enhancing global community services and quality-of-life for citizens of the world.

Offerings include products and services in the areas of design and deployment of emerging technologies, global community services, information technology, financial investment and other services. Anderson Multinational companies and partners are active in many sectors including, but not limited to:

• Advanced Physics Research • Financial Solutions
• Alternative Energy • Global Community Services
• Biometrics • Information Technologies
• Clean Water Solutions • Safety and Security
• Communication Technologies • Transportation Services

The corporation includes members and partners in 14 countries worldwide that focus on the development of these technologies, products, and services to improve quality of life. Anderson Multinational was founded by Dr. David Lewis Anderson to create a multinational corporation that positions the improvement of global community service and quality of life, not as an afterthought, but as the fundamental cornerstone of its business strategy.

Dr. Anderson also acts as an Ambassador for Youth for the United Nations and is the President and CEO of the World Genesis Foundation, a foundation who's mission is to "Leave no child without hope for the futureSM." His vision is best captured in his quote that "The potential possibilities of any young mind may simply be the most fascinating, stimulating and powerful concept in our universe." This belief and associated values carry into Anderson Multinational in the requirement for all companies and partners to create hope through action by keeping this vision as a guiding principle for all business development strategies.

Anderson Multinational will continue its aggressive expansion through 2012 and is positioned well to achieve its mission and vision and continues to demonstrate proven success through thought innovation and results in all sectors where it competes.

http://andersoninstitute.com/default.asp

MOST FASCINATING C2C INTERVIEW SINCE CAMPBELL'S!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_uPBJBzCw
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

RBM wrote:Take a look at this and see what you get from it:

Reality Systems: The Big Picture See Slide # 35

Not sure. I see a lot of potential unrealised. I sense that when I reach into the future, a point there becomes fixed. What I sense has always happened just as sensed. If people are traveling along the continuum changing time/reality from unrealised to realised, my ability would not work as it does.

When I drift into sensing the larger picture, it does not appear to me anything like this illustration. For one thing, what I see is not in 3 dimensions, let alone just two. There is no language to describe it really, but it seems I can envision raw data in at least 6 or more dimensions and describing it in a language set up for 3 plus time is vague at best.

I still have a problem with the information as a binary bit metaphore. There is a lot of assumption in the TOE, but as a theory, it is workable.

How do you see the illustration?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

MC wrote:I see a lot of potential unrealised
Could you expand on that ?

MC wrote:I sense that when I reach into the future, a point there becomes fixed.

Depending on what you mean by 'reach into the future', you are likely accessing the the future database (Akashic records in some cultures). How does it become fixed ? Where is it fixed ?

Any problems you have with the binary bit would be interesting to decipher - cause as a model, properly understood - it works. At the very simplistic level, it is a fundamental realization that's how the brain processes information. A synapse is either on, firing or off, not firing. Thus it's discrete processing.

Note the the virtual reality hypothesis is a relatively recent culmination of theory work. Ideally science progresses, so this is most likely the closest we have arrived at full understanding to date. Some metaphysicians have been here for thousands of years.

Is Campbell or Costa Mesa CA close to you ?

Tom's upcoming workshop schedule is as follows:

Campbell, California - February 20/21, 2010
Costa Mesa, California - February 27/28, 2010
New York, New York - May 01/02, 2010
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

I am continuing this in a fresh thread entitled Views of Space, Time, Reality and Consciousness as this thread deserves to remain on topic. It is profound in it's own right.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 pm

MC wrote:I still have a problem with the information as a binary bit metaphore...

Jeff wrote:I read this very good book a year ago after I finished MBT.The author does a nice job joining together scientific topics with eastern spirituality and VR theory. He is a mathematician and an expert on vedic topics.

http://www.simulatedworlds.com/

MC wrote:There is a lot of assumption in the TOE, but as a theory, it is workable.
I haven't found any yet, I'm in Book 2 of 3 of the trilogy.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

RBM, you'll be happy to know that the time interview have sparked some long interesting deep discussion chats recently.

Edie and I were pondering last night, for example, that is space/time is all one thing and linear time is an illusion, how is it that biological life lives in linear time. We all must do things periodically such as eat, sleep, eliminate waste, etc. The very processes of life are sequential. We pondered awhile and of course have no answers but I came up with this hypothetical possibility. Perhaps we are all there at once, but our consciousness can only see one cooridinate within at a time so experience the space/time conintuum as sequential rather than in its entirety. Those of us who can reach into other points can perhaps branch out a tiny bit beyond that point to see others as well.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 am

If I understand you, you seem to be consistent with how time (Delta-t) is seen by MOST peoples consciousness.

PS did you check the PM I sent ?
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

i just thought of something else that may apply.on the other thread like this one.
However, re: linear vs. random, it might be helpful to think of linear time as one of the old computer tapes used by mainframe computers to access magnetic data several decades ago. The hard drives of today can be accessed randomly, and as far as I can tell, the newer SSD (solid state drives) can also be accessed randomly, but have the advantage of no moving parts, other than electrons. And perhaps ascending into Heaven simply means we will no longer have any "moving parts" as well - other than a vibration so high none of our current machines can "see" the vibration, let alone us in physical form! Anyway, our technology does tend to mimic what we see in nature, but from various points of view.

And this is a little off-topic, but in terms of linear time, think of how many times you might listen to a favorite song from a favorite artist or group. Then think of how many times you would be willing to watch the music video of the same song. Then think of how many times you would be willing to watch a DVD of one of that group's concerts. As you climb this particular media ladder, each rung requires a greater investment of your linear time.

Otoh, if everything we currently perceive really is an illusion, perhaps every reality we can ever perceive must be illusory as well. Perhaps not the best example here, but I recall reading on one website years ago re: the concept of God, that instead of asking "Who?," we should really be asking "What?"
waterdragon
sparked a thought about perception. it is a fact of how brains and eyes work diffrent species and each diff person or animal individualy see things diffrent. some animals see black and white. some are colorblined as too some people. not only in those basics talking in how and what we see can be diffrent depending and who. the refraction of images in our eyes how it works filters goes through out nerve system to the brain. basicly you might see vivid red i might see a maroon or a color blined person a total diff color.
so thinking about that and linear time is or isnt,and perception and illusion. vary well possable out physical make up can not see in full appreciation of what is happening. we are not made to be able to. but.. then think about those of us that can have preminitions, see,feal,comunicate. maybe an adaptation???? thats a mouthfull trying to put in words what going round in this brain is not easy for such scientific stuff.
does that makes sence? know where im going with that?lol
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next