The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer?

2 posters

Go down

Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer? Empty Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer?

Post by Zen Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm

I feel like organizing a trip to Yosemite National Park this spring.
Because I like trips, and I like Yosemite, and I need an excuse to get out and do some HSP things outside.
Everybody should go to Yosemite at least once!
Everybody should do HSP things in public once in a while too, with other people... Suspect

Park site, doesn't do it justice:
http://www.nps.gov/yose/index.htm
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer? Empty Re: Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer?

Post by Alethia Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:11 pm

OH yeah count me in, what month is that?

(I will pretend its only an interstate flight.. Surprised )
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer? Empty Re: Any of you dudes going to be in Northern Cal this spring/summer?

Post by Zen Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Alethia wrote:OH yeah count me in, what month is that?

(I will pretend its only an interstate flight.. Surprised )

I was thinking sometime during late April through early July or something like that because the waterfalls in Yosemite are at their peak during that time and weather conditions are better. What works for you?
I can poof over there about anytime since I live like 3-4 hours away from it.

I may end up going to Hawaii in late May/early June for a week though... My cousin is graduating from college and the hitting the bird with the plane incident gave my dad a generous fly voucher thing for Alaskan Airlines. That's the only time I can't go.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 am

I have to see how the year pans out...was kind of joking in my response of wanting too see Yosemite, you know would be nice but probably wont happen  just yet, not at this point of the year....Smile

But maybe a few of the others might be able too Smile
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:55 am

Alethia wrote:I have to see how the year pans out...was kind of joking in my response of wanting too see Yosemite, you know would be nice but probably wont happen  just yet, not at this point of the year....Smile

But maybe a few of the others might be able too Smile

OH lol.
Yeah I'm kinda waiting for things to pan out too.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down