The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlightened wrong answer game.

+7
wstein
Nucky
tezorian
Clueless
melodiccolor
Alethia
anarkandi
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Enlightened wrong answer game. - Page 3 Empty Re: Enlightened wrong answer game.

Post by melodiccolor Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Yes, to insure you float and don't sink while having one.

If we are more than just our selves here, why is it an inner light?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enlightened wrong answer game. - Page 3 Empty Re: Enlightened wrong answer game.

Post by Clueless Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

It only appear to the lucid mind as an inner light. If it really was an inner light the toilet bowl would glow when we when and last time I looked it did not. Maybe it is my unenlightened state but all doctors euse lights to look inide as do surgeons so chance we are not like the fridge. No inner light

Why was the crocodile in the fridge
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 am

looking for steve irwin...(hi steve in spirit)...he figured they froze him and so he wanted to defrost him for a personal training session.

If tinkerbell lost her bells....would jingle bells take over.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Tinker no bells is an image I struggle with and saddens greatly but jiggle two belles is something I could watch all day And if I got real close and listened real hard I think I would hear them jingle. Oh what fun it is to play on a one horse open sleigh

Why is it fun to play on a one horse open sleigh
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Because you get to enjoy snow patrol on santas open air radio service......watching the horse do a snow dance that light up the heavens...bliss!!

Chasing cars can lead one on a wild car chase...where might it lead you?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Where the wold oats grow that get sown on wild car chases

How do you tell the difference between a wild oat and domesticated oat
and is one oat ever enough
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm

as long as its not genticially engineered the humble oat will always have a lingering desire to sow more oats....in new ways......and the difference between the two means a third finger lands in the humble oat pie...but that can be licked clean so its all good oats...

Trying times are tried and tested by which official tester?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 am

With regard to oats it the test I cal tech tester MIT. Used to but Cal Tech took over in 2001. Because of the space oddessy

Why did Hal say you cant do that Dave
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

Hal I dont know.....Dave well he just gets on with it even when he is told he cant...seems dave has a rebellious nature that says to hal with it all....lol! sorry laughing at meself..here..lol!

Hey there georgie girl is a song....if georgie was a boy would it still be hey there....
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Boy George did a lot of hey there to the point of rehab a number of times so yes

Is there another person deep inside Georgie girl
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Yes, Boy George who emerges with the full moon and then goes back into hiding.

How do you know when you're monitoring enough?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm

you take your monitor to bed with you and it keeps you awake all night....to see...enough is enough.

If my old man was a dustman....does he know how to dust himself off?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Most days, but sometimes he messes up and finds himself in the dust bin, while the dust dances merrily away, free at last.

In for a penny, in for a pound, what does that mean?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm

There are cheap hookers and cheaper still four farthings do not go as far as they used to and a good pounding is probably all you will get

Why is "I hope you get what you deserve" a negative statement as I deserve much and often
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 am

Because someone was in a bad mood when that script was written and turned all hope into a genetically modified false entity......this contaminated the garden with much and often.........leaving it over indulged and swearing negative profanities at every thing in sight...all this confusion and someone still sees that you deserve it all......so chill!!

king solomon reigned over Israels golden age..does that mean he was a hippie at heart?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 pm

He wrote songs poetry lost count of number if women in his life and talked a lot chasing the wind. So pretty much yes

If a friend goes away why is that bits inside you get lonely and sad
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

The bits link to their bits....and when their bits are linked to your bits..and those bits are not there.......you see life through the eyes of the onion instead....and of course they cant help but make you cry...when you get a bit of them in your eye.

If your luxury life was to live with no more strife...would that mean an end to chocolate?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Shocked Perish the idea. But that would be strifeful in itself. *Goes to enjoy some chocolate*

Define nature.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Anything that we can pull down and put up a parking lot in place of

What is the meaning of mature nature
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Us, we is it; we're all growed up! Rofl....

Why does it feel so good to be in an ancient forest?

melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm

within the forest there lies beneath the forest floor....... a lie...when we walk upon the lie on the forest floor we feel how powerful that lie is........and then we feel good inside as one with the lies of the forest and our own lies.....this is no lie by the way....

If our supplies run out, where do we fill up?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed May 02, 2012 7:10 am

From a fill down station but better to just tie the legs of supplies together that way they can't run out

If you are running how can you learn to be still
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed May 02, 2012 3:17 pm

The easiest way is to find the nearest brick wall and head right for it.

How can there be energy that drains?

melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Sponge energy soaks up everything around it and bucket energy has a tiny hole in the it dear Liza dear Liza

Why wad he telling Liza he had a hole in his bucket
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Well Sponge needed to make sure his bucket didn't get plugged up for being a sponge, he would then soak up too much energy and go nova. So he asked Liza to help in insure the tiny hole remained so that he could drain properly.

What exactly is a road warrior?

melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am

Its a new cartoon series...A groom to be who is tarred to the road on his bucks night awaiting the road runners crossing. During this initation his tarred body leaves his spirit and the road runner crosses over him taking in his spirit. The groom lays down to rest as one with the tarred road..his spirit now merged with the road runner as one and a new cartoon is born....The Road Warrior... scratch

Are looney tunes looney and why?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry. Only one question will be answered And no they are not Melodies at all

Can I be myself and bored as well
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 am

well as long as you are not boarded up.....I see no reason why bored and myself cant play together as one....two is twice the fun they say at many games in life... Wink

In terms of life is just a game....why isnt their a universal playing board that we all can see to make our moves on?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

LOL, there is. We are on it and we can't see it fully cause it is bigger than we are. But if we step back, we can see it fully and make appropriate moves.

How are chats like potato chips?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

It a matter of getting stuff out of the bag. When it comes to the crunch. That's why we are here

What will I be when I grow up
Clueless
Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next