The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♡❤ Love is? - Favorite love quotes ♡❤

+5
Trien
tezorian
Alethia
Nucky
Sparkles
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

♡❤ Love is?  -  Favorite love quotes  ♡❤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♡❤ Love is? - Favorite love quotes ♡❤

Post by Sparkles Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 am

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, Is to love and be loved in return.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

♡❤ Love is?  -  Favorite love quotes  ♡❤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♡❤ Love is? - Favorite love quotes ♡❤

Post by tezorian Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 am

Love is what makes everything possible. Good and bad.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 am

Love is a hug from someone who understands...and cares.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am

Love is being there, if the need requires it.
Love is leaving alone, if "there" isn't an option.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtngrl123 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 am

Kids verison of love is........

Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.

When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.

Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.

Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings.

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.

Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you don't like to play with.

Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no sometimes.

When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more.

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.

Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.

Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.

Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.

Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.

When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.

Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.

You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget, and it's good for them to get reminded.
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 am

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
Yeah, that's MY Christmas Very Happy
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtngrl123 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 am

that is the REAL meaning of Christmas
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 am

LOVE is the reason why I still live in this crazy world!!!!

mtn, I love what you wrote. And I love Christmas, best time of the year for me.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trien Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

love is ............ letting go
Trien
Trien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am

Love is : Forever and ever AMEN!!
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am

Love is listening to the sound of a beautiful voice...singing a beautiful song, playing a beautiful instrument....
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 am

Love is: That special time together.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

mtngrl123 wrote:Kids verison of love is........

Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.

When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.

Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.

Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings.

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.

Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you don't like to play with.

Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no sometimes.

When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more.

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.

Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.

Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.

Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.

Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.

When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.

Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.

You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget, and it's good for them to get reminded.

Love is this post and how it made me feel!!
Thank you Mtgirl <3
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 am

Love is: Me and you.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 am

Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling, feeling love,
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch, touch is love,
Love is reaching, reaching love,
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,
Love is knowing,
We can be.
Love is free, free is love,
Love is living, living love,
Love is needing to be loved.

(John Lennon-"Love")
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Denmarkguy Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone-- we find it with another."
-- Thomas Merton
Denmarkguy
Denmarkguy

http://innerreflections.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 am

Love is - Today, tomorrow and Always.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 am

Love is
What you want it to be
Love is
Heaven to the lonely
(-Alannah Myles-"Love Is")
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 am

Love is: You and me, as happy as can be.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 am

Love is;: Special.

Not sure if I've written this one down before.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2