The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love

4 posters

Go down

Love Empty Love

Post by melodiccolor Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

This was originally posted on Consciousness in Motion by Alethia. I thought it should also be shared here and am doing so with her blessing.

Intentions behind the things you do.

What motivates you to grow, connect reach out to others.

We often call to ourselves exactly what we need one with the space of connecting.

There are many reasons of course, why we reach, but ultimately the LOVE in us serves itself. Its natural space of sharing is to reach out and flow into areas around us in ways that brings that love into movement/action/flow and the fullness of its potential.

Where your creating something new, sharing with another, particapting in an enjoyable expereince, the connection and reaching of YOu is about sharing your own LOVE...the being self.

Regardless of where you reside within the space of love. How jaded you may feel in the realm of love. How disconnected you may feel with regards to love, you will call to yourself the potential of yourself that is ever changing and expanding to become deeper into the self realization of love.

And in that realization of love in you, you then move to share it as one with your own love...

LOVE realized, is love in flow...love just is in that realization.

When we reach out, we reach out to share ourselves. When we reach out we open others to reach within themselves to expereince themselves in the new expansion of that connection.

To feel, to let go, to flow.

To see, to learn, to flow.

To be.....in LOVE.

I then posted:
melodiccolor wrote:Self love expressed is certainly a major form of love.

When we reach out, we reach out to share ourselves. When we reach out we open others to reach within themselves to expereince themselves in the new expansion of that connection.

To feel, to let go, to flow.
Nicely put. Sharing the joy of ourselves too.

She then added two more:

Alethia wrote:In the space of loving yourself, your potential awaits.

The joy of becoming your own essence beyond pain and drama in your life, opens you up to view life with your god eyes, the co creator eyes,where you then find a clear path beyond pain to create and give back from your true essence.

Becoming love and light in the true essence and form we know, we serve out our own spiritual purpose beyond what we have known our old roles and connections to be.

Letting go of labels of you and your own processors allows you to transcend the old patterns and moulds your place yourself in.

Opening fully to life and your own essence of love and light is the joy of self realzation, it is the joy of loving yourself fully, loving others fully one with your own essence.
Alethia wrote:Love in realization has many forms of expression.

Love realized can be expressed fully when you realize the potential of that love in you.

Opening up to your deeper levels of self, opens the door to love in new ways.

Finding connections to match this new space, emerges one with your new awakening of this love.

I fully share this view. beatingheart

She's still flowing...so more to come.

Alethia wrote:As we light up the love in ourselves we reveal our light, our shine, our potential upon the world and in all that we do and create.

when we shine our light, we shine our love, we shine our joy as one.

When we hold onto pain in love and light, we shine it all, what we gain is both in light of love and pain as one.

When we long for love, we long for our pain to be in love..

When we remember we are love, we remember the pain is not the love,its just a memory holding love at bay, holding the true potential of love away...

melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Love Empty Re: Love

Post by melodiccolor Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 pm

When we remember we are love, we remember the pain is not the love,its just a memory holding love at bay, holding the true potential of love away...
So true and the feelings that go with pain; fear, anger and distrust on so many levels.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I don't understand why I seem to have so much trouble doing this, even when my pain doesn't seem to be interfering.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Alethia wrote:Pain is pain its all you hold
over love that blocks the fold
the folded parts you placed aside
to deal with pain that you hide
As you unfold each folded part
love breaks through then you start
start to awken the seeds of you
the ones to create and share you true
The true love you seek
in the ONE out there
is the ONE in you
that cannot compare
to LOVE so true
Finding YOU are that soul
the mate as one in that fold
as you awaken your soul mate in you
the souls of others can naturally too
Find their soul mate in them and see
that the merge of souls as one can be
soul connected as one in the fold
the fold of one no longer holds
holds in you its a fold outside
with new connections and no divide...
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 am

Nucky wrote:I don't understand why I seem to have so much trouble doing this, even when my pain doesn't seem to be interfering.

All the great spiritual "leaders" or "gurus" who are where they are now, that are there by walking through their pain will say the same thing.

How can something so simple be so hard? "Seem" is the keyword here. If i remember correctly, one of them said.

"Before you can take another step through the pond, you first have to see the stepping-stone."

Meaning, you can't use that which you can not see, but it can see you and influence you.

By growing your awareness and learn to listen to the things you don't want to hear, the stones will become visible.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riana Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I love this Smile So true. It's all in us beatingheart
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content