The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Jesus returned today

+4
Alethia
BlueTopaz
SimplyNan
waterdragon7
8 posters

Go down

If Jesus returned today Empty If Jesus returned today

Post by waterdragon7 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

Would he change our current financial system?
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

If Jesus returned today Empty Re: If Jesus returned today

Post by SimplyNan Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:09 pm

No. Jesus would be more interested in peoples' souls. In the physical world, everything is perfect as it is.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:08 pm

I can't help but think that if he returned today he would be pretty pissed off. The money changers at the temple routine would have been a warm up.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes I think he would teach us the art of giving and receiving without the whole complexities of finance and baggage.....because lets face it getting charged extra for excess baggage you carry with you nowdays is ludicrous......now to me that seems a way too personal and an invasion of our basic human rights......I say bring Jesus back and give us all a flogging....and not the "flogging" some might think is pleasurable either.... Very Happy

Takes me back to that song......whip it, whip it good.....or is that rip it.........let it rip.....god knows.......there seems to be so much talk of god, jesus, love and sex presently........no wonder my mind and intuition is radically confused.. ......or are they all linked.......huh!! Suspect
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Well using Jesus, as a metaphor for 'an enlightened teacher' (since I'm not sure as to the historical veracity of Jesus) ...

I think there are ... maybe ... a handful of individual humans on the planet at the moment, equivalent to Jesus, but their work is only known locally as that is there chosen mode of operation.

RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 pm

RBM, you've definitely gotten that right. Jesus was an enlighted teacher or master and there are others here and now.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasshopper Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:42 pm

I saw a bumper sticker recently:

"Jesus is coming. Look busy. freakout
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

https://sfba.social/@Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

OH sheeesh is he the judge and jury? Does that mean we are doomed if not busy.....What do they mean look busy? Why give everyone around you a warning like that......I say let them face the judge without any prior warnings........and then that will reveal their true colours......But then Jesus most likely can read the true colours like us empaths can do...so doesnt really matter does it? I wonder if its simply just a bumper sticker to get everyones attention one way or the other.......I suspect some just look at it and laugh.......some would think long and hard about it........some look for the hidden meanings.......some might think the guy in the car driving is trying to revive Jesus's darkside........or maybe some little kid put it there on dads car just to annoy him because he doesnt like stickers on his car.....oh and ...............and....................and...................ok time to get busy before Jesus comes..........
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

SimplyNan wrote:RBM, you've definitely gotten that right. Jesus was an enlighted teacher or master and there are others here and now.

There was a thread at MBT forum, Nominate Tom for the Next Great Guru which is about five pages long with Tom posting several times and the thread touches a bit on teachers and whatnot.

The short version I took away was Tom indicated he was not of the level of the famous teachers, but his work was a continuation of previous life's works.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

If you're interested, RBM, check out MasterPath on the internet.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

This one ?

Many spiritual seekers are not happy in this outer world of excessive materialism, for no matter how much or how little they acquire, an ever present emptiness remains. Likewise, the same seekers uneasily sense that they are not in harmony with their own subjective reality, those prevailing thoughts and feelings that constantly follow them in their day-to-day life, whispering messages of either support or the lack thereof. And there are those who, having sensed their lack of fulfillment, have embraced a system of spirituality that has not produced the desired relief, nor adequately taught the means of transcending their personal dilemma. Out of yearning, and sometimes desperation, seekers attempt to find another spiritual doctrine that will put an end to the confusion, or somehow shed some light and meaning upon their own search for spiritual growth.

It strikes me as full of distortion, to put it bluntly. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

for all paths have their own unique value to bestow upon the traveling soul.

The MasterPath is a Path of self-mastery. Attaining one’s Mastership is the end-all and be-all of all spiritual pursuit. The first pillar is Self Realization, wherein the soul of the human being realizes that it is first cause, created by the Supreme Deity, and identical to It in every way. Spiritual Realization transpires next, which inculcates the oneness of all life, of all paths, and the overriding realization that the Divine’s Essence creates, sustains, and directs all life. This is true whether it be the atom, molecule, plant, animal, human being, the psychic lords, angelic forces, or any form of spiritual endeavor, whether religious, psychic, philosophic, or atheistic practices. The third pillar of MasterPath is the attainment of God Realization, the reality of which no words can possibly convey. God Realization is the summum bonum of all spirituality, and is the exclusive reason why the soul entered the human body ages ago.

I read that article Nan......and brought some things back that both resonated and interested me...I was thinking about the first two..and the third........which lead me to connect to a meditation I did not long ago at a healing retreat........In my meditation what came to me......was a vision of "four' pillars......I was in under these pillars...and when I came out of this space....I wondered what they were.......what they meant........and today in connecting once again.......I am asking what is this fourth pillar if the other three are the above mentioned.......and the interestingly an answe just came to me.....well it flowed out of me, so I guess its just my answer.....It is in this essence we call God realization....lies the essence of pure love........unconditional love.......it is to be shared and given freely when our heart connects to the space where it resides.....In this space of unconditional love no man, no beast can bring it down.....it is pure and it is freely given....and shared in the space of oneness...Amen to that!!! Not sure about the no "beast" bit..but anyways it sounds pretty good otherwise...I wonder what the beast means?

Oh the highlighted "end all be all of all spiritual pursuits".........that interested me.....kind of stuck a bit........I am wondering if when we attain this space of god realization....does it mean we have no where else to go..what do you do as a master?......Do you simply live out your life in that space.....as a soul directing you.....leading the way.........So how do you know when you have reached all three pillars?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 pm

If viewed with only the mind, RBM, you will not like it. If that is the case, please search for whatever spiritual pursuit suits you. This path is most definitely not for everyone, nor does it claim to be. But if you are a seeker, as I have been my whole life, then, yeah, it fits.

Alethia, what one is attempting to do is to first become soul realized. And, yeah, soul, being not your mind, speaks in a different way, more as feelings about something. And, I am not yet soul realized but I am working on it. What I am doing is to quiet my mind (a challenge for sure) and then pull my attention up to my 3rd eye. I can feel a difference within when I am able to do this. When my energies become scattered below my 3rd eye, I feel not as good. As one's attention (which is also a way to consider soul as being) rises through the chakras, one's viewpoint changes depending upon which chakra one views life through. Sort of like a lens on a camera can change the colors and things just look different.

As to the pillars, I'm not sure what that all is about. What is talked about and written about is self or soul realization and then god realization. The realization that one is ONE with all that is. Which is interesting because a mantra of mine that I somehow came up with a number of years ago is "I am one with all that is and all that is is one with me." And it truly fits.

As I mentioned before, I am not soul realized but rather am still working on becoming aware of when soul is there as opposed to mind. There is a subtle difference, which actually becomes more pronounced over time. And, just to clarify, one does not lose one's mind. It's just that soul awakens and moves into the primary spot, mind then does soul's bidding.

And speaking of subtle differences, this is where being hsp comes in very handy because I've always been interested in the subtle side of things.

And unconditional love, oh yes, this is amazing! To connect with that space within and just feel it flow is, well, it brings tears to the eyes. There is nothing in the physical world that can compare with this. And it is always there, all I need do is go within and tap into it. No more searching for love in all the wrong places - which I did a lot of in my younger years.

The ultimate is for soul to once more return to it's home. And that, well, whether it is something that is achieved in this lifetime or the next, is something that I will only comprehend once I get there. Hope this helps.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 pm

SimplyNan wrote:If viewed with only the mind, RBM, you will not like it. If that is the case, please search for whatever spiritual pursuit suits you. This path is most definitely not for everyone, nor does it claim to be. But if you are a seeker, as I have been my whole life, then, yeah, it fits.

The process of a seeker includes hits and misses, each as a step, as I see it.

My reference to 'distortions' , was related to deities and gods mentioned throughout. That issue, for me isn't a matter of heart or mind, but of clarity of knowledge regarding the fundamentals of reality, physical and non-physical.

Thus, the thanks, for another step, even if a miss for me.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by AnalogDog Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 am

if Jesus just returned today, he would be side by side with Muhammad, who would be side by side with Buddha, they would all be surrounded with the glow of God, Nirvana, or Total Spiritual Enlightenment. They would look around, and say in unison, "we have a little work to do". And they would then go to it.

All the down trodden masses would then look up and feel like part of society for the first time.
AnalogDog
AnalogDog

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 am

I like that idea. We can only pray...
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 am

SimplyNan wrote:If viewed with only the mind, RBM, you will not like it. If that is the case, please search for whatever spiritual pursuit suits you. This path is most definitely not for everyone, nor does it claim to be. But if you are a seeker, as I have been my whole life, then, yeah, it fits.

Alethia, what one is attempting to do is to first become soul realized. And, yeah, soul, being not your mind, speaks in a different way, more as feelings about something. And, I am not yet soul realized but I am working on it. What I am doing is to quiet my mind (a challenge for sure) and then pull my attention up to my 3rd eye. I can feel a difference within when I am able to do this. When my energies become scattered below my 3rd eye, I feel not as good. As one's attention (which is also a way to consider soul as being) rises through the chakras, one's viewpoint changes depending upon which chakra one views life through. Sort of like a lens on a camera can change the colors and things just look different.

As to the pillars, I'm not sure what that all is about. What is talked about and written about is self or soul realization and then god realization. The realization that one is ONE with all that is. Which is interesting because a mantra of mine that I somehow came up with a number of years ago is "I am one with all that is and all that is is one with me." And it truly fits.

As I mentioned before, I am not soul realized but rather am still working on becoming aware of when soul is there as opposed to mind. There is a subtle difference, which actually becomes more pronounced over time. And, just to clarify, one does not lose one's mind. It's just that soul awakens and moves into the primary spot, mind then does soul's bidding.

And speaking of subtle differences, this is where being hsp comes in very handy because I've always been interested in the subtle side of things.

And unconditional love, oh yes, this is amazing! To connect with that space within and just feel it flow is, well, it brings tears to the eyes. There is nothing in the physical world that can compare with this. And it is always there, all I need do is go within and tap into it. No more searching for love in all the wrong places - which I did a lot of in my younger years.

The ultimate is for soul to once more return to it's home. And that, well, whether it is something that is achieved in this lifetime or the next, is something that I will only comprehend once I get there. Hope this helps.

thanks for sharing Nan...love in all the wrong places.......oh yes........I did that too......I am still interested in the third eye meditation......and your words about ones viewpoint changing......as you bring your attention up through each one.....So are you saying that looking through a particular chakra is one way of vewing anothers viewpoint.......or how they see the world. And if this is the case..which chakra is the space in which your own viewpoint would prevail? Or as one with all ...once we begin to see the world through each chakra and attain that ability with each one......we might then be able to see the world at many levels of awarness......connect at many levels perhaps....
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 pm

So are you saying that looking through a particular chakra is one way of vewing anothers viewpoint.......or how they see the world. And if this is the case..which chakra is the space in which your own viewpoint would prevail? Or as one with all ...once we begin to see the world through each chakra and attain that ability with each one......we might then be able to see the world at many levels of awarness......connect at many levels perhaps....

Viewpoint is another term for soul. So everything you would view through a particular chakra, and let's just say the heart chakra for instance, would be seen as colored by emotions. As for me, I rather go up and down the chakras. I'm becoming more aware of when I am allowing my mind to run amok though. It makes me feel miserable when it happens because I am at its whim, in a manner of speaking. Mind will make up all sorts of stories and then my energies drop to the lower chakras and I definitely become unbalanced. Then I have to work on pulling my attention back up to the 3rd eye so I can have a better overview of the whole situation. That and tell my mind to be silent.

And I think as I'm pulling my attention upward to my 3rd eye, I am more willing to allow others to be exactly where they are. The physical realm is like an educational center of sorts. We learn all sorts of things here over many lifetimes. Ultimately we learn who we are not (mind) so we can then learn who we are (soul). It's a process and does not happen overnight.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down