The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st!

+4
edie
jaded
Nucky
melodiccolor
8 posters

Go down

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Empty We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st!

Post by melodiccolor Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 am

On Sat. April 24th May 1st at 6pm (gmt-7) let's have a great chat here on Dimension and give our new chatbox a real work out! (Our actual 2 year birthday is on tues April the 27th, but the nearest sat should work better for more people.)

Here's what happened last year at our Nothing Birthday and Fertility Celebration for those of you who have joined during the year: it was truly a wild celebration; our wildest by far! Shocked whee! big grin Just scroll down a few posts to the beginning of the chat and prepare for a wild ride.

Let this year's celebration rival it! We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! 205899 We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! 45469 What a Face

Last edited by melodiccolor on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Empty Re: We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st!

Post by Nucky Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 am

Very Happy
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Empty Re: We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st!

Post by jaded Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 am

My spelling is to horrid to particiapte in chat as quickly as it moves.

Funny I thought this board had been here longer. Nucky seems like we have always known one another.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 pm

whew 2 years We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Clapin11
hope we can get everyone together, that would be a work out roflol.
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow! Two years already, but still going strong.

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Red-balloon-bouquet_131
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 am

Just reminding everyone of Saturday's chat!

Dimension's in its terrible twos!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 am

So we could very well see some captivating, cunning, inspiring and exuberant, stubborn, selfish, pesky and exasperating behavour....good fun!

Very Happy
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Since I am hosting this chat and I will not have computer access this weekend, I moved the chat up one week to May 1st at 6pm gmt-7. There were also other reasons for this.

If our UK members wish to join in, I am willing to change the start time. Just let me know.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

A reminder about our new chat box: no posting of links in it due to unforseen technical problems. Also, chatango has a speed limit that can be annoying. If you post too quickly to many posts in a row, it will ask you to slow down. If you don't, it will give you a time out. I guess this is their way of dealing with bots taking over chats, but it can be really annoying. Several people have gotten warned and one did get the time out. Rolling Eyes We can fly as fast as bots in chat sometimes.

Still, if your posts are more than 3 words a line there should be no problem when posting several in a row with no one else posting in between.

So let's have fun on Sat. For those of you in OZ and NZ, it will be on sunday.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat May 01, 2010 1:58 am

See you all tomorrow night! I will be well fed and ready to go....cooking some of my speghetti tomorrow for dinner before hand. big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petersi Sat May 01, 2010 2:19 am

So would spaghetti and doughnuts be served during the chat? yum Smile
petersi
petersi

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 am

Sure; I can supply the spaghetti, but Reamsie needs to bring the donuts, lol.

We've been here 2 years--come celebrate on May 1st! Spaghetti_bolognaise4
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 am

hay thay loooks like real parmasan!! yummy! lol Very Happy
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

I'll be a little late, I'll be there by about 10:30 to 10:40 or so.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun May 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, our celebration was small but extremely wonky! whee! We may have outdone ourselves once again. 6 of us were there during that part of the chat and a couple more came quite late but were welcome.

I will continue to schedule chats here and I sure hope they become popular again. They are wild! big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Well, our celebration was small but extremely wonky! whee! We may have outdone ourselves once again. 6 of us were there during that part of the chat and a couple more came quite late but were welcome.

I will continue to schedule chats here and I sure hope they become popular again. They are wild! big grin
Unfortunately for me, I only have access to an iPod Touch from Friday mornings until Monday evenings now - and chat doesn't appear to work at all on the iPod. I don't know why - though if chat is Flash-based, Steve Jobs has already stated he is never going to allow Flash to run on either the iPhone or the Touch.

Sorry I missed it!
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 03, 2010 7:41 pm

I am too. I hope you are able to get a used computer fairly inexpensively to more fully enjoy the net and rejoin our chats. I don't think our chatbox is flash, although I could be wrong.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

melodiccolor wrote:I am too. I hope you are able to get a used computer fairly inexpensively to more fully enjoy the net and rejoin our chats. I don't think our chatbox is flash, although I could be wrong.
Oh, I have a computer, MC, but I don't have access to it except for Monday-Thursday evenings. Due to my current work schedule, I stay at one cousin's place for about 3.5 days, and my other cousin's place the other 3.5 days. It would be too much of a hassle to take the computer with me - well, not the computer, but the monitor. Not sure how long my present situation will continue.
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down