The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum

4 posters

Go down

Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum Empty Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum

Post by melodiccolor Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

On April 26, 2008 our board was created. It's been almost one year now, and we have a tradition of creating our own holidays. So I invite you to help us create a spectacular anniverary celebration of Nothing Dimension.

Let imaginations run wild. big grin whee! beatingheart
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum Empty Re: Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum

Post by melodiccolor Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Well, we did create the holiday in last night's chat

Fair warning; it is quite raunchy and wild, our strangest holiday yet! popcorn whee! What a Face
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum Empty Re: Creating a holiday to celebrate the birth of the Nothing Forum

Post by Bluedream Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 am

Aw...sorry i missed that! I was sooo tired Sat. night. Sleep was good.

Do strange dreams count as a "holiday"? Hmm...perhaps...sounds like a wrong answer and question to ask though...lol!
b.d.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh, lordy, in reading over the high spots of Sat. evening's chat, it appears I have probably contributed plenty to the celebration. Let others add to what we've already done.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm

I moved the thread with the chat in it to the private forum, because some people might not feel comfortable exposing it for the whole world to see.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 pm

nuckinfutz wrote:I moved the thread with the chat in it to the private forum, because some people might not feel comfortable exposing it for the whole world to see.
Thanks Nucky, I was going to. That chat should not be spread about by search engine bots. Laughing

btw INFP, you were right; you were the origins of the erupting glitter. whee! One NORMAL button coming your way. big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down