The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings

+4
BlueTopaz
TheStargazer
Nucky
melodiccolor
8 posters

Go down

Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings Empty Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings

Post by melodiccolor Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 pm

I found this site recommended in my newspaper and checked it out. It is legitimate and seems to offer thousands of shows and movies for free. The quality of the video is excellent from what little I checked. The downside is that it is not completely commercial free for tv shows. Still, being able to watch long gone shows or current ones at my convenience makes it worth it. The site is: http://www.hulu.com/browse/alphabetical/tv
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings Empty Re: Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings

Post by Nucky Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks MC!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings Empty Re: Legitimate site for free tv and movies online--thousands of listings

Post by TheStargazer Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm

I've been there a few times and watched episodes of The Dick Van Dyke show and Eureka among others. Very good quality.
TheStargazer
TheStargazer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks MC!
I saw an ad for this on the Superbowl. I need to check it out!
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Oh, the commercials for this are HILARIOUS. The one with Alec Baldwin is, anyway. chuckle
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm

WissyWig wrote:Oh, the commercials for this are HILARIOUS. The one with Alec Baldwin is, anyway. chuckle

Yeah, I'm an alien.... that's how we roll. chuckle
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Are there any advantages to signing up?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStargazer Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

nuckinfutz wrote:Are there any advantages to signing up?

I know that signing up verifies your age so you can watch R-rated movies...
TheStargazer
TheStargazer

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:49 pm

So, signing up avoids some censorship? That's a good reason. Cool
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:28 pm

I had fun watching the first episode of the Adams Family. There's some movies on there that I'm interested in. Fun. Surprised
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Apparently NBC owns it, so it is one of the few places you can find SNL clips other than their home site.
I am kind of annoyed though because I can't find any The Office episodes online from season four. I guess they are trying to sell the DVDs.
But I did see a lot of movies on there.
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 am

I can't watch anything Crying or Very sad I really wanted to watch Doll house and Alf.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:11 pm

adain wrote:I can't watch anything Crying or Very sad I really wanted to watch Doll house and Alf.

Maybe you can find an alternate site showing those shows. Hulu is a commercial site, so maybe it is limited to certain countries? Drat.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down