The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disturbing movies

2 posters

Go down

disturbing movies Empty disturbing movies

Post by jaded Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 am

This weekend I watched 2 of the newer movies out on DVD. They both were very disturbing to me.

The first one was "Precious". I am sure you all have heard the reviews on it. The entire movie I stayed angry. I don't like feeling that way. I imagined it would make me cry. Instead it made me angry at a world where this garbage is allowed to go on. .It will make you ill in the pit of your stomach.

Second was "Brothers". It made me cry several times. Also Toby Mcquire plays an amazing role. I am used to his "Spiderman" character. I never expected this kind of performance form him.

I don't usually watch movies together geared to be dramas. They drain me.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

disturbing movies Empty Re: disturbing movies

Post by waterdragon7 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

jaded wrote:This weekend I watched 2 of the newer movies out on DVD. They both were very disturbing to me...
Have not seen either of these movies, Jaded, but have seen "Law Abiding Citizen" on DVD - and wished I hadn't! pale
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm

WD I just wathed this trailer for the movie you mentioned. I think I will avoid it for a while. things like this make me lose sleep.

jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum