The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

healthy website

5 posters

Go down

healthy website Empty healthy website

Post by SimplyNan Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Check out this website: www.naturalnews.com

I interviewed here today for a job and it's such an interesting website that I thought I would share it with you. BTW, I do not know whether or not I got the job but they were very interested. Will keep you all apprised.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

healthy website Empty Re: healthy website

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Boy, all kinds of possible interesting job opportunities are coming your way. It is only a matter of time before you find yourself working in a great permanent job.

I scanned a few articles at that web site; the information seems sound. It appears to be a clearing house on current research on various issues related to health and finances. It is interesting.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:14 am

Looks like a great site. is it a work from home job?
*sighs* I am trying to find a work from home job. I don't know how to drive Embarassed and we need the extra income with all these medical bills. I cannot go back & get rid of the other 2 tumors until I get a job & put back some money. Ooops I didn't mean to make this about me. I was just sort of thinking aloud. Lol!
Good luck
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Nan,
Sounds pretty cool.
Checked out the web site...I've decided I'm moving to that little valley in Ecuador (photo tour), as soon as I raise the money. LOL! It sounds absolutely perfect. You guys can come visit.
Seriously, though, the site look interesting....it seems right up your alley.
Excuse me, while I try to divine next weeks lotto numbers, and pen my best selling novel (the one where all the critics say I'm the next J.K Rowling...and I make just as much as her.)
Hope this is the job for you!
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Nan, I see that the website you posted is inspiring some dreams here. Pretty cool.... Cool
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:39 am

Dreams can be good if they inspire us to move towards accomplishing them. I'll definitely have to re-visit the site and check it out further. By the way, it would not be a home based job, I would have to report in for work.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:44 am

SimplyNan wrote:Dreams can be good if they inspire us to move towards accomplishing them. I'll definitely have to re-visit the site and check it out further. By the way, it would not be a home based job, I would have to report in for work.

Even dreams that don't still are good. They can lead to other dreams and brainstorms and set us on wonderful and otherwise totally unexpected pathways. Speaking of dreams, I hope you get that job. It sounds like a very good one for you.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishkabibble Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Thank you for posting this site, Nan! I have bookmarked it since it seems to have very good info. I'm very interested in "natural" methods for healing and in environmental info.

Hope the job works out and it proves to be something you enjoy!

Ish........ alien
Ishkabibble
Ishkabibble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down