The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching right now?

+24
Sparkles
claeris
frmthhrt
edie
Rho1334
Alethia
jaded
TheStargazer
Justin Passing
mischifus
BlueEyes
Gypsy Woman
Bluedream
Little Sister
Reamsie
sedona
BlueTopaz
adain
Nucky
WissyWig
Luna
melodiccolor
lula may
Rivershine
28 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you watching right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by BlueEyes Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Ooooohhhhhh Reamsie! How when where!!??!!
I want to see it too!! cheers
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

What are you watching right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by Reamsie Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Here is a pretty solid link for it. The best way is to download and then watch it on windows media player (better resolution that way).

http://www.zshare.net/video/5327078359df1ba3/

Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:10 pm

It's going to take awhile (2 hours and counting) but it's being downloaded now!
I don't have a working TV so this is extra Cool!! I am really excited!! Extra Happy
Can't wait!!
Thanks tons!! thumbsup

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 am

Thanks Reamsie! Just finished watching the Doctor Who Christmas Episode for 2008 also!!
That was really great! thumbsup

Would love it if you would pm me when the next ones are online!!

Again... thanks tons!!
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 am

I've just finished watching the whole fourth season!
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:58 pm

I was able to enjoy most of them too... Very Happy
I traded with someone and he recorded and put them on DVDs for me so I could watch them on my computer... I think I missed the 1st one tho... and watched the last three online... he wasn't home to record them.
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Dr. Who is totally awesome. I'm going to download the Christmas special too because it wasn't on around here. Was it on BBC america?
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:28 pm

BlueTopaz wrote:Dr. Who is totally awesome. I'm going to download the Christmas special too because it wasn't on around here. Was it on BBC america?

Nope. It probably won't air in the US until sometime this spring. So if you want to watch it any earlier you have to get it from the net. Ok, I know slightly off topic, but this is so perfect I had to share. It is a fan made commercial/promo for the series. I so wish I had made it, but not my work. But it so sums up some of the appeal of the character.

Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 pm

I downloaded the 2008 Christmas special Dr. Who. I'm going to watch it soon. popcorn It's always nice to have an episode that I haven't seen yet lined up and ready to go. mrgreen

btw, I noticed as the episode was downloading that the resolution of it online improved considerably after the first couple of minutes. So you may not need to download it before watching.

That video promoting the Dr. really does capture the spirit of the show, but not the fun. Still, it is good.

The 2008 Christmas Special is now watched. I have to wait like everyone else for my next new unwatched Dr. Who fix. It was a good show.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 am

I finally got around to watching American Pie today.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:35 am

Top Gear on BBC America
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 am

I'm watching reruns of ALF on WGN right now lol!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mischifus Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am

I have been TiVo'ing reruns of Third Rock from the Sun and I have a girl crush on Kristen Johnson!!!!
mischifus
mischifus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 am

I'm watching Drawn Together online. Laughing
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 am

I am watching Dollhouse online.
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 am

Now I'm watching The Time Machine (1960)
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:41 am

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Waking Life (2001)

Not sure what to make of this animated film. I really like it, but I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. It attempts to approach one of the really big questions - what is waking life - and does an interesting job of it. There's not a lot of plot, although a plot of sorts does emerge near the end of the film. Still, it's rendition of dreaming is quite interesting, and the endless questions it asks are quite fascinating.

It's full feature length (about 1-1/2 hours), and available for free at Movies Found Online (via the link above) - which is a nice site for viewing public domain films. Feel free to look around if you like - but beware of the "download" button. It often leads to rather questionable websites. Still, you can view the films safely enough, and even download them if you have software that can capture streaming video.
Justin Passing
Justin Passing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 am

Fat Albert on Hulu
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 am

For those who are Doctor Who fans...
I am watching the newest special online that was aired on April 11th in the UK!
Heres the link...

Planet of the Dead
http://www.zshare.net/video/585083999ed4deda/

Enjoy!

cat cat big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 am

I shall. mrgreen
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 am

Well... I watched the Doctor Who, Planet of the Dead, on the link I gave you previously but whoever uploaded it sadly seemed to have left off the last bit of the show. I did, however, find it in 10 minute increments at this URL so I was able to finish watching the rest of it.
http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/2009/04/doctor-who-planet-of-dead.html
This new site is a reeeaaally great Doctor Who site... has all the old shows too! I could spend hours there watching all the oldies!!

Again, enjoy!

cat cat big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 pm

I went to the 2nd link and watched planet of the dead. Then I clicked on the link for all the other episodes and got 2 surprises. http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/search/label/Doctor%20Who%20Episodes

The first is that all the episodes are there back to William Hartnell.

The second is that on BBC, they showed another episode of Dr. Who the next day I think was called something like "Dessert Storm". So we have a whole other episode to watch.

Back at the 2nd link is also all the spinoff episodes from Dr. Who and all the BBC and other UK broadcasts. This is a gold mine!

Thanks so much for finding this BlueEyes. I'm posting this and also forwarding it.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 am

I watched "Confidential Desert Storm" and it is actually a show on the making of Planet of the Dead. It was really interesting what they had to go through to film it. I enjoyed watching it.

I can't wait for the next Doctor Who, "The Waters of Mars" airing sometime around October/November. cheers

cat cat big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 am

I just watched a show about very haunted places on Chiller. It was narrated in a voice that sounded like a 12-year-old in a trance or something. I could only assume it was supposed to sound scary, but it sounded hilarious. Laughing and rolling
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 am

Saw this in my local newspaper; PBS is going to gradually add all it's primetime shows to this site including many back seasons: http://www.pbs.org/video . Included will be Frontline and NOVA. They already have some shows up and running.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 am

I watched it, absolutely fabulous!

Some of you have probably already seen it, but I was watching this again last night. After the Doctor, anything by Joss Whedon is my favorite so
here is a link to Doctor Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog

I recently started watching The Big Bang Theory. It started a little slow, but is very much worth the watch.

http://megavideo.com/?v=4BN7KFQR
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Wed May 13, 2009 3:48 am

I couldn't sleep so I found and watched the new Star Trek 2009 movie online at
http://www.movies-on-demand.tv/movie/2997-Star_Trek_2009.html

cat cat big grin
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 am

Big geek that I am I was at the first showing of Star Trek 2009. A little aprehensive going in, but I had to go. All prepared was I to be disappointed but I absolutely loved it. Hats off to J.J. Abrams.
I won't put anything out there for those who haven't seen it. I felt that the actors channeled enough mannerisms and likeness from the characters to be convincing as their younger selves. The storyline allowed for the discrepancies (like the fact that they didn't meet until Kirk offically took command of the Enterprise) and left the doorway open for other prequel movies. So it definately is worth seeing.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri May 29, 2009 2:09 am

The South Park episode "Eat, Pray, Queef"
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next