The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching right now?

+24
Sparkles
claeris
frmthhrt
edie
Rho1334
Alethia
jaded
TheStargazer
Justin Passing
mischifus
BlueEyes
Gypsy Woman
Bluedream
Little Sister
Reamsie
sedona
BlueTopaz
adain
Nucky
WissyWig
Luna
melodiccolor
lula may
Rivershine
28 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you watching right now? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by Alethia Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 am

INcredible!!!!!!!!

Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

What are you watching right now? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by frmthhrt Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

WOW!
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 pm

frmthhrt wrote:WOW!

Isnt she amazing heart!!!
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 am

Watching the movie "Witchboard" right now
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 am

I've discovered Netflix, lol. What an amazing thing! I'm almost through Star Trek original series. The episodes are all the "enhanced" version and in their entirety (which I haven't seen since they first aired--- they were always so cut and "edited" for commercials).
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 am

Does anyone remember this?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:25 pm

I watched this show religiously as a kid! The show was called Turkey Television, and it aired on Nickelodeon in the 80's. This is the only clip I could find; besides funny music videos it had all sorts of comedy bits from classics like Abbott and Costello to standup to skits in a similar style to those on "You Can't Do That On Television" (another 80s Nickelodeon show)

How do you go from a very dark movie to this? I guess you just do. Laughing

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm

This is a reunion of the 5 surviving munchkins in The Wizard of Oz. This was from a few years ago, and two of them (the 1st and the 4th from the left) have since died.

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat May 05, 2012 9:37 am

Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 am

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 pm

A lot of people say how the above movie made them cry as a kid . . . watching this as an 8-year-old actually made me kind of happy in a way, happy that there were people who actually gave a shit, if only in cartoons.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 am

I can't believe this, but I'm actually watching America's Got Talent. Mostly because the combination of judges is so interesting this year now that Howard Stern's joining.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jasmine Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

meet me in st. louis! love judy garland! mrgreen
jasmine
jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn13 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 am

Nucky wrote:I can't believe this, but I'm actually watching America's Got Talent. Mostly because the combination of judges is so interesting this year now that Howard Stern's joining.

Haha, I'm a complete talent show buff Smile It's the only thing I watch practically on TV... Though technically we don't have TV so I rely on you-tubing and iTunes etc. Have managed to watch the whole of Britain's Got Talent that ended recently and am now watching both Australia's Got Talent (in semi-final phase) and America's Got Talent... So am super appreciative to those that are uploading the episodes/clips so folks like me so far away can get a buzz out of watching someone more courageous than me show what they're passionate about...

Love love love and have for years... Wink I do however, need a rest every now and then so after America's Got Talent is done I won't be able to watch it again for another few months I think...

Interestingly, I'd only ever heard Howard Stern's name before the series started and now I'm fully up with his history and how he approaches things etc.... Watched private parts, listened to a radio show, saw an interview with his wife, I now have context Wink...

My fave btw was the earth harp...
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 am

Just watched the movie Rock and Rule, Doiosy introduced it to me. I particularly liked the music in it.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:45 am

h
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

I've never seen the real Dragonball Z, but there are some hilarious parodies out there.

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh Nucky! You haven't lived until you have watched a fight scene that lasts five episodes or however long they were! You should watch a few episodes.
The funny thing is that the original series, "Dragonball" was nothing like "Z" . The original was different every week, and was quite humorous. Z was the same mountain crushing violence every week! LOL
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 pm

...so I'm looking for tattoo ideas...and I found this (commercial) video. I've seen this guy before, but it's still very cool!

frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:47 pm

frmthhrt wrote:...so I'm looking for tattoo ideas...and I found this (commercial) video. I've seen this guy before, but it's still very cool!

Pretty neat work... Very Happy
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 am

This classic from my childhood

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 am

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 am

The movie "Heavy Metal" (the 1981 animation)
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 am

Cool. That was a groundbreaking movie. I saw it in the theater back in the day...and it had the most amazing soundtrack to boot!
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:04 am

I've been doing a marathon of rock-and-rollish animations from the early 80s lately. The day before I watched American Pop, yesterday I watched Heavy Metal, and tonight I'm watching Rock and Rule
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 am

I was just watching an episode of the Simpsons where Homer walks into a New Age shop. The lady at the shop tells him "Namaste" and Homer replies "And an ooga-booga to you too!"
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

LOL. I can't remember that one, but I bet I have seen it.
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next