The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying phone calls at 4 am asking me to test the water (vent)

2 posters

Go down

Annoying phone calls at 4 am asking me to test the water (vent) Empty Annoying phone calls at 4 am asking me to test the water (vent)

Post by Strawberry Banana Sundae Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:46 am

Last night, I got a phone call from my dad telling me to test the water despite the fact that I already did it an hour ago. I told him that it worked just fine but of course he doesn’t believe me and says for me to test it right now so he can hear it.

I did. He called me again at 4 in the morning for me to test the water again. I told I already did as usual. Still he doesn’t believe me, and tells me to do it now and he “really” needs to hear it. I did it again.

That’s the thing, I absolutely hate it whenever winter comes, my parents have to keep frequently calling me to do the same crap over and over again in the same day, even though I told them it’s already fine and they’ve already been tested. But apparently I must be lying and I have to show EVERYTHING to them because they don’t trust me.

No advice needed, just need to vent. And I know what you might be thinking, just ignore them. Tried it, but eventually they get to me.
Strawberry Banana Sundae
Strawberry Banana Sundae

Back to top Go down

Annoying phone calls at 4 am asking me to test the water (vent) Empty Re: Annoying phone calls at 4 am asking me to test the water (vent)

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:06 pm

You have my sympathies. I've no idea what this is about, but it sounds like an ongoing pattern.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Strawberry Banana Sundae likes this post

Back to top Go down