The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions

3 posters

Go down

Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions Empty Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm

5 Signs You're Toxic (And What to Do about It) (link)

Mind-Body-Mood Advisor: Seven Strategies for Detoxing Your Body (link)

Scoring the Environmental Factors Questionnaire
0 to 50: Supportive Surroundings
If you totaled 50 points or less, you are living pretty clean. Don’t rest on those laurels, though. Everything you do to nudge that number toward zero will benefit your health in the long term. Also, look carefully at your results to see if the questionnaire has revealed one or more areas of your life that need your serious attention. I’ve indicated what I believe to be the healthiest range for each lifestyle area. If you scored very high in any one or two areas—say, your kitchen equipment needs updating or you haven’t been buying organic personal care products—you should address it as soon as you can. If you can see that a little of this and a little of that environmental toxin is sneaking in, hopefully your awareness is raised enough to tighten up the ship. (Ever heard the expression “nibbled to death by ducks”? Don’t let that be your fate.)

50+: Toxins All around You
If you scored over 50, consider this a wake-up call: You need to make changes to your lifestyle and your environment, because your lifestyle and/or your environment are putting your health at risk. If you haven’t already, you may soon start to feel the onset of symptoms related to toxicity.

My score was 26 and I am making even more changes so it will get even lower.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions Empty Re: Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions

Post by Zen Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 pm

I got like slightly over 50 T_T
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions Empty Re: Good quiz to find out your body's toxic load and some solutions

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Well, it's a start and not too horrible. I'd wager most nonHSP would score around 75 or more....
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Well, it's a start and not too horrible.  I'd wager most nonHSP would score around 75 or more....

I thought I was gonna get like 100 XD...
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 am

I am actually surprised at how low I scored...but a few years ago I would have scored double! LOL. I think I will do even better this year.
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down