The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension

2 posters

Go down

Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension Empty Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Apparently there is a coding bug that prevents people at random from logging in. It is hitting many people at several boards hosted at Forumotion, our host. In some cases entire memberships are locked out.

Here, so far it has hit one person here that we know of. If it is not resolved by tomorrow, we may move the chat over to Gaia.
(More information on Gaia)

Please let me know if you can't log in; if you don't already have my email, pm me over at Gaia as glengrin.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension Empty Re: Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, they fixed the problem! big grin

Typlo wrote:Hello,

We are sorry for the issues you encountered on your forums, it was due to one of our advertisers code.

It has now been fixed by our tech team, thank you for your patience.

Thank you so much for letting us know! The person affected was able to post early this morning.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension Empty Re: Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension

Post by Alethia Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:18 pm

thanks for all your help yesterday mc.....I appreciate all of it including cleaning up my computer......and I appreciate you too... Important news about a host bug that may prevent you from getting on The HSP Dimension 454835
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

You're welcome. And now you know a bit more about keeping your computer running smoothly too. This is a bonus.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down