The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wrong answer game

+7
Nucky
edie
Grasshopper
Bluedream
melodiccolor
frmthhrt
Alethia
11 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The wrong answer game Empty Re: The wrong answer game

Post by Alethia Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:00 pm

you take the high road I'll take the low road......cos all roads lead to the same Macdonalds......Care for a "Big mac".......or a "harley"?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

ummm, I like real food, and and real bikes...oh wait, wrong answer, sure, why not? LOL

Why do people fall for advertising and residual cultural popularity (?!), and buy crap?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am

So they can stand out as being exactly the same as everyone else. Oh wait, that is the right answer.... scratch

Why are humans so paradoxical?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Because they believe in the wrong answer game.

What do you call two frozen ducks on a stick?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 pm

"Cold Turkey"......

How come turkey's gobble...
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

'cause they don't have hands to hold a knife and fork to cut up their food, so they have to gobble it whole...
(no takers on pair-o'-ducks-icle?) Very Happy

Why are so many turkeys sacrificed for Thanksgiving?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm

OH that is why the turkey came up....of course..... Very Happy Pair-o-ducks-icle...didnt enter my head.....uniquely yours!!Smile

Oh those poor turkeys....it seems when we get all thankful about life the poor old turkey has to suffer in the process....well it most cases he is "stuffed" anyway so its an easy escape when someone else decides for you the only way out of this life is "down the hatch"....

Why dont we all become vegatarians?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

That's a great idea, let's all do that!

(Pair-o-ducks-icle rolfmao)

What does rolfmao stand for?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

rolfmao was the short-lived successor to chairman Mao, but his five year plan to cover the country with amusements park featuring only hookers and blackjack did not go over well with the rest of party, and he was sent on a permanent vacation...

What does wonky mean?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Well of course it means when you have equal parts of fluid floating around inside both sides of the brain........and then, the most exciting part is....... you get to do the wonky dance, the wonky talk and the wonky donk........now you might ask what on earth is the wonky donk.......well if you are into music you will remember the song......honky tonk woman.......well this is simply the male version of the same song......."wonky donk man"........and you get to do it.......you get to do the wonky donk man song........live on stage in your own living room......for all the world to see..........not....hey guys we are hsp......some things are just meant to float around in your head.......just for you to enjoy.....

If you had you very own honky tonk woman.......where would you take her to dinner?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Well, that depends...how gin-soaked is she, and is she big enough to throw me across her shoulder? If she's big enough to do that, then she's probably taking me to dinner...not being a fan of honky-tonks...but, this being the wrong answer game...yes. Very Happy

Staying with the Stones theme...Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good? popcorn
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Because you havent eaten in forty days and forty nights and anything tastes good after that long on a fast...

Now if Jesus were alive today, I wonder which rolling stones song he would love?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 pm

The ones that gather lots and lots of moss of course.

Why do tree leaves change colors?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Tree leaves are made up of different coloured cells, but the green ones don't like the cold, so when the first frost hits, they migrate back inside the tree trunk to hibernate and wait out the winter, while the other hardier cells- usually colored yellow, red, orange, or purple- are left behind to try to hold everything together...without them the leaves would just fall apart. Sadly, when too many of the green cells leave, they take all of the energy gathered from the sun with them (since it is the greedy green cells that collect it and hoard it, just like little leprechauns), and eventually the other coloured cells just run out of strength and can't hold onto the tree anymore...and down they fall.

Are the leaves from the trees in Australia really falling down or up?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 pm

hmmmmmmmm.............hang on just going to check outside for a sec..........

OK I did take a look............and funny thing is.......they are not falling at all............what does that mean......I am confused now........why are our leaves not falling up or down?..............oh maybe that just cant make up their mind yet.........and still sticking close to their roots.....maybe in time they might branch out..........and then they can decide whether they go up in the air and fly free across the blue skies to give everyone a thrill of delight at the pretty sight..........or they can fall down......into mother earths arms where she will hold them safely..........till they break down......and get all mulchy...........and we all know mulchy leaves are good for getting things to grow tall, strong and healthy........hmmmmm.....it appears it doesnt matter whether your a leaf that falls up or a leaf that falls down.......seems both have their rewards.........just comes back to choice but.......and its always the leaves choice...........Geez we Aussies have got it made......well the leaves on the trees do........
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

As far as I can tell, the leaves are falling sideways in Australia and here as well....it is only illusion that makes them seem like they fall to the ground.

Why is chocolate so widely craved?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 am

Shhh...don't tell anyone but...'cocoa' is actually short for 'cocaine'!
We're all BIG TIME addicts! Gah...gah...gah...gah...gah...[nashing teeth sound]

freakout
Where does frost go for vacation in summertime? [easy one...]

Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Well, Santa Clause opens his home to all frost and special snowflakes needing restbid from the heat. He even has his elves catering to their every whim. In return, the frost and snowflakes keep all those special december treats cold and fresh for when the time comes....

Why do we need our vegetables?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

...and here I thought it was Florida or Hawaii like everyone else...

We need our vegetables to keep our colour balanced...just like the TV picture, if we don't have enough greens, we will start to turn red (possibly from too much red meat, who knows...).

Where do Santa and Mrs. Claus do their grocery shopping?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm

In the open air markets of Taiwan; they enjoy the exotic and the bargaining.

How do you know when your music collection has gotten too big?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm

When you start imagining how a few extra ears transplanted on your head might feel....

If you could have a transplant of any kind what kind would you have?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

Hee....loaded question there![lol!]
Well...prolly a 'third eye' as my other two are going fast! Would take care of the ol lazy chakra thing also...two for one. Though with my luck I'd get a funky used one that sees double...or is a 'lazy eye' and sleeps late...pffff! Sleep Very Happy

Speaking of...why do our bodies not get better with age?
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Our bodies have been sick for so long......they just dont know how to get better....we really need a "new age"........one where our bodies get better with each "new age" we reach. Just imagine.. a renewing of those parts fading away.......oh boy that might mean that your "third eye" bluedream might actually "come of age"........and you will get to "eye off" everything with a three dimensional view...hang on arent we in the "fourth dimension" now......maybe you just tapped into something bluedream........a second third eye........hmmmmm..

I wonder how many third eyes we will have in the fifth dimension?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasshopper Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Alethia wrote:

I wonder how many third eyes we will have in the fifth dimension?

None. You know and 'see' everything intuitively. Omniscient, like God.

Does the soul fade like the body, or does it get better? (Progressive Karma vs. Regressive Karma)
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

https://sfba.social/@Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Well unless we invent a "new age" for the soul....perhaps not. Maybe we could call it the "soul age"......and when we reach this age......the soul not only gets better........it starts the "progressive soul dance"......you know just like the "progressive barn dance"...but instead of "swinging" your partner you swing your soul instead...

Which brings me to my next question.....

What is the age of aquarius?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Aproximately 2.35679 billion years, give or take a million according to the latest estimates.

How big is a light year?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 pm

A light year is the same size as a regular year, but is less fattening, and doesn't taste as good..

Why is the ocean salty?

frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 am

Why everyone knows that....salt is made from fish poop. The more fish, the more poop so the more salt.

What does perfect harmony mean?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 am

That's actually an anti-gravity situation that happens when everything is 'off the scale' out of balance. In perspective [for all of our visual friends] it's kind of like an impossible to do yoga pose that causes everything to drift away and apart...probably cause it's impossible to do so we just lose interest! If this could happen everything would fall apart and drift off into space and not even get a chance to orbit anything. That's why we must all strive to NOT harmonize...cause we won't be together and on the 'same page' anymore! Awww...[sniff] ...'bad karma'...or is that good? Now I'm confused.........[not!] No...not the question! [Jeez...all of that 'wrong' made me tired! 'Wrong' ain't easy sometimes...ya-know? I gotta go lay down now...rest my lazy implant eye!]

O'K...what does the 'harmonica' have to do with all of that? Bob Dylan...ya out there...?

Last edited by Bluedream on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm stupid and can't hold a clear thought for very long!)
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Bluedream wrote:That's actually an anti-gravity situation that happens when everything is 'off the scale' out of balance. In perspective [for all of our visual friends] it's kind of like an impossible to do yoga pose that causes everything to drift away and apart...probably cause it's impossible to do so we just lose interest! If this could happen everything would fall apart and drift off into space and not even get a chance to orbit anything. That's why we must all strive to NOT harmonize...cause we won't be together and on the 'same page' anymore! Awww...[sniff] ...'bad karma'...or is that good? Now I'm confused.........[not!] No...not the question! [Jeez...all of that 'wrong' made me tired! 'Wrong' ain't easy sometimes...ya-know? I gotta go lay down now...rest my lazy implant eye!]

O'K...what does the 'harmonica' have to do with all of that? Bob Dylan...ya out there...?

Heres I am........Bob at your service.........I've been "blowin in the wind"........trying to find my bloody harmonica......some creative genius.......much like myself decided to change the whole balance of nature......he had this really crazy idea that he could be god for a day......so what did he do.....he decided to create some anti-gravity thing whereby everything falls apart and drifts off into space.....So I been floating around in space.....looking for my harmonica......finally I find it.....get myself together on stage........and then suddenly I realize.......I am completely tangled in some impossible twisted yoga pose........and I am trying to blow some air into my instrument...well to cut a long story short......I blew some air alright........wrong end of course...........crowd goes nuts......everything is completly off balance by this stage.........I cant tell my rear end from my mouth.......the crowd think its hilarous...........and me well I just wish this guy wouldnt mess with the laws of nature........and get on the same page as god....

Whats your favourite instrument?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum