The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today

3 posters

Go down

I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today Empty I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today

Post by Nucky Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 am

I figured that the latter is what everyone calls me, and I admit that it does have a nicer ring to it than "nuckinfutz".

And, besides, all the regulars here know by now that I'm fuckin' nutz Wink. But, at the risk of sounding smug, it's in the best of all possible ways! Laughing
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today Empty Re: I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today

Post by Rivershine Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 am

Hey, that's cool. Smile I think 'nucky' is cute, and I often think and refer to you (in the most nicest of ways of course Wink ) as nucky instead of your actual name. Laughing
So Three Cheers for Sir Nucky the Awesome Grand Funk Master of Wonkiness!!! Extra Happy
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today Empty Re: I'm officially changing my Dimensions name from "Nuckinfutz" to "Nucky" today

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Indeed. You've always been nucky to me too. It does rhyme with lucky....
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down