The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) )

+4
Little Sister
SimplyNan
melodiccolor
Nucky
8 posters

Go down

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) ) Empty Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) )

Post by Nucky Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 am

I'll be hosting this next spooky chat lol! It'll start at around 10PM EST! If a person or two can make it before me, AWESOME! ! might not be able to host quite 100% of this chat, Melodi, my dad might need the computer for a little bit of the time of this chat, but I'll be there for most of it, hope that's OK!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) ) Empty Re: Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) )

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:53 pm

There are no rules for this; just what feels right. I'll be there, but not staying too late, as I have a live meetup that weekend and I want to not be sleepy during it, lol.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) ) Empty Re: Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) )

Post by Nucky Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

This will be called the Valoween chat!, our wonky replacement for Valentine's Day!

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) ) Olde_Skull_Bones

We will be covering the world with chocolate gutter glitter!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Next Scheduled Chat: Fri the 13th! (Of Feb, of course ;-) ) DSCN1006

zombie sock puppet, for valloween
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Fyi, 10 pm EST is gmt -5 so you can figure out your starting time.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 am

Love that sock puppet. Sorry I'll miss your chat, again. toe tap
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Just a reminder of our chat tomorrow! Hope to see all of you there!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:23 am

lol, I was wondering why it would be scary!! Smile

Will it be at 'impossible' hours for me again? Smile might drop in, but not sure...
/sleep comes first, though 'valoweeen' (& chocolate gutter glitter!!) is very tempting!!!! Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:24 pm

big grin Our chat went to 5AM, gmt-5!!!!, or 2AM my time! It was a success and we had many stop by. Some parts were Valloween wonky (see Valloween for the chat exerts on that I managed to save), some were deep discussion and others were something else again.

Another chat will be scheduled soon, and I hope if you missed this one, you're able to make the next. In the meantime, there seem to be unscheduled chats happening several times a week right now, so if you feel like chatting, check in, or start one yourself. They are a lot of fun, so people usually join in if they see it and have some time.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Hmmm...I was thinking about the "fun with colors stuff" last night. I love these old Ken Nordine jazz/word things. Thought i'd throw this in...cause...?
it was nice!
Peace...
B.D.www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FlTeQ3LqY
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 pm

or....ha! Don't mind me...i'm silly! Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USL2ka6ODYA
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Sorry I didn't make it to the chat. I was in a lot of pain. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the next one.
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 pm

I hope you can make it too INFP. I hope you're starting to feel better now too.

Lol, BD, we did have a rather colorful chat last night, didn't we?

Too bad there are not as many colors to play with in a post as there are in the chat box.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:10 am

Wow 5 AM!! That means it went on for five more hours after I left! Wow, wish I could have stayed up but I was so tired. I guess the rum toddy helped hehe.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 am

Most of the scheduled chats go on until about 4-5am EST.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:03 am

nuckinfutz wrote:Most of the scheduled chats go on until about 4-5am EST.

Lately. popcorn
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down