The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat. June 13

4 posters

Go down

Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat.  June 13 Empty Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat. June 13

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

It will begin at 6pm gmt-7, or pacific standard time officially. If people show up earlier, then we'll start earlier. As always, it'll go until quite late, at least 6 hours and often 8 or 9 hours. So if you can't get there at the start, check in later.

I hope to see you all there.

popcorn mrgreen
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat.  June 13 Empty Re: Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat. June 13

Post by Nucky Mon May 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Of course I'll be there! mrgreen
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat.  June 13 Empty Re: Next Scheduled Chat will be Sat. June 13

Post by Nucky Tue May 19, 2009 6:48 pm

We should come up with a wonky summer theme for this chat!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Well, people are just going to have to watch for an unscheduled chat. That's where we seem to come up with these things.

Or conversely, we'll invent something during the chat itself. We're pretty good at it. whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 am

Just reminding everyone; now that the chatbox is fixed, the scheduled chat is still on.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 pm

We're back with our replacement chatbox, probably forever, the techs don't give a shit. But you know what? I say to hell with internet paranoia. Let's talk like no one's watching, just as always. I hope that at least some people are behind me.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 pm

I am all for the chat. We can talk freely if no one can trace our words back to us or anyone else.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 pm

They can't MC, I am 99.9% sure of it. But Justin Passing knows more about this stuff than both of us, we should ask his opinion. One thing that I DO know is that no one can prove that a username is any one person.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 am

I check in after work...you guys are often still talking then.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Just reminding everyone of the chat tomorrow!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Last night's chat was a lot of fun. Many came, both people who haven't been able to attend for awhile and some new members as well. Much silliness was to be had and Justin has some good ideas which he'll be posting about for yet more fun. Stay tuned.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sedona Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Last night's chat was a lot of fun. Many came, both people who haven't been able to attend for awhile and some new members as well. Much silliness was to be had and Justin has some good ideas which he'll be posting about for yet more fun. Stay tuned.

Aw, sorry I missed it! I haven't been online much lately. Only checking in now and then. We have been really busy here at home. Trying to get our house into shape so we can sell it eventually. Hope to make the next one!
sedona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down