The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty

2 posters

Go down

Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty Empty Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty

Post by waterdragon7 Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 am

My cousin and her husband don't live in California, but both are now retired, and my cousin volunteers at a pet adoption agency. In her email, she wrote the dog, Sarah, with the cast and the cone had to have surgery because someone had beat her with a baseball bat. She is on the lap of the woman who adopted her. You can't see much of my cousin sitting next to the woman, but she is wearing a black t-shirt. My cousin didn't know the name of the other dog in this picture:

Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty B879c520766299
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty Empty Re: Picture from my cousin re: animal cruelty

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Everywhere I look, it seems there are examples of senseless extreme cruelty against helpless victims, both human and animal. The abusers can stay hidden, but the results of their work are plain to see in the suffering and scars of their victims. It's heartbreaking.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down