The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT

4 posters

Go down

Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT Empty Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT

Post by waterdragon7 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 am

Also posted this at hspots:

I used to chat with 4th Magi once a week. I asked him in email about inviting everyone to join in, and it's okay , so everyone is invited for the chat this Sunday, June 29th, starting at 8:00 am Pacific Daylight Time. You'll have to convert that time to whatever it might be at your location.

We still use katythehsprose's chat link:

http://www.liveharmony.org/chat.html?channel=katyshspchatroom.htm&source=chatweb-lhcw

Everyone is invited! Hope to see you there!

P.S. Iirc, you need to have both java and jaavascript enabled to use this chatroom.
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT Empty Re: Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT

Post by melodiccolor Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm

This sounds like it may be a lot of fun, and a chance to meet other hsp's.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT Empty Re: Chat invitation for Sunday, June 29th, 8:00 am PDT

Post by StrawberryLife Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:48 am

Any idea what time that would be here in Europe? Smile

(I'm +1 GMT I think)

& how long do these chats usually take place? Smile

/& who is 4th Magi? lol/
& Kathy? Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:03 am

I would love to join in, but unfortunately I have to work that day (family reunion shoot). Guess I'll have to catch the next one. Sad
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm

SB, both WD and I are in the same time zone. With daylight savings time it is GMT-7 and on standard time it is GMT-8. So depending if you have daylight savings time where you are or not, add 8 or 9 hours to the time.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 pm

StrawberryLife wrote:Any idea what time that would be here in Europe? Smile

(I'm +1 GMT I think)

& how long do these chats usually take place? Smile

/& who is 4th Magi? lol/
& Kathy? Smile
I just checked the 'worldtimeserver.com' site, where it would appear that for you, SB, the start time of our chat will be 5:00 pm in Slovenia.

4th Magi and Katy were both on Aimoo for quite a long time. And 4th Magi is the only HSP I've ever met in-person from one of the HSP forums, so I do consider him to be a very, very good friend.
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:43 pm

5:00 pm might actually be doable... Don't promise anything though, cause I'm not sure how tomorrow will go - sometimes we go for a long walk in the afternoon, or someone else takes over the PC, or the PC has to be turned off in case of a storm or such...

Thanks for checking the hours for me!! Smile

Do we need to bring cookies & dessert? cherry mrgreen whee!
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:57 pm

For breakfast?!? hmmmm.... (I thought you were staying away from junk food. lol! )
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:09 pm

at 5 pm...??!!

PS Yeah been trying to stay away - not always working though!! I had icecream today Extra Happy

PPS I don't think I'd get any reprecussions from virtual/metaphorical cookies & dessert mrgreen
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey!

Sorry, I didn't manage to make it!! (In fact, I completely & utterly & hopelessly forgot!! Bad, bad Strawberry!!Suspect confused affraid Embarassed pale )

Next time I must put it into my agenda!!! (or set up a reminder or something!!)

How was it? How many of you actually turned up?! & what was discussed & so...? Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:57 pm

StrawberryLife wrote:Hey!

Sorry, I didn't manage to make it!! (In fact, I completely & utterly & hopelessly forgot!! Bad, bad Strawberry!!Suspect confused affraid Embarassed pale )

Next time I must put it into my agenda!!! (or set up a reminder or something!!)

How was it? How many of you actually turned up?! & what was discussed & so...? Smile
Only two of us from here, SB, for about an hour, and one person from hspots who logged-on for about one or two seconds prior to logging-out.

Unfortunately, 4th Magi apparently forgot too! Smile
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Hm, well, it's a start!! Smile

I do think scheduled chats are a great idea, cause I sometimes tried logging on here & noone was on, & sometimes it's fun to chat a bit... (though I'm not a big chatter either)

Too bad the 4th Magi forgot too lol /I'm still fascinated by the name!! Smile/

Better luck next time!! Smile thumbsup
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Well, WD and I had a nice chat anyway. It would have been nicer still if others had joined in.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down