The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

take the lead

3 posters

Go down

take the lead Empty take the lead

Post by reb Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 pm

'take the lead' is a movie with antonio banderas. it is based on the life of pierre dulaine. one of those sappy, hopeful movies i like so well, with some great, great music. Smile
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

take the lead Empty Re: take the lead

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:08 am

Ooh, I love Antonio Banderas!! Smile

Haven't heard about that one yet, is it a new one?

/I thought it would be an expansion on your 'lead, follow, or...' - which I'm still contemplating BTW... Smile/
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:18 am

You like sappy hopeful movies Reb? Who knew? Hmmm, after that picture you posted yesterday, and now I hear you like sappy movies....
Will you marry me Reb?

I know, I know, No F'ing Way.

Oh yeah, I'm married already Very Happy

I'll have to check it out, the movie that is.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:37 am

Blue,

i woont marry 'anybody', so it's not personal....not at all. i think you're a wonderful person, and i bet your hub is just as decent and thoughtful, too.

now if you and your hubby wanna buy a house somewhere within 20 miles or so-uh, with the gas prices the way they are, better make that 10 miles-we could all watch sappy, hopeful movies and keep a roll of paper towels handy Smile (sorry, with all the work i got in this place, i'm not moving unless the area becomes totally intolerable-which some would say it is already with this heat) Smile

yeah, i do like those movies. they are my 'fantasy escape', besides detective novels. havn'et been doing enough of that lately. 'my first mister' is a good one-i bet you'd love it...if i can think of some others, i'll post 'em. alos, the spiritual cinema circle has loads of 'em-they were only 25 bucks a month, and what i got was worth wayyyy more than 25 bucks. if i ever get my 'tv situation' like i want it, i might rejoin if they're still up and runnning Smile
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down