The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some of your favorite Christmas carols?

3 posters

Go down

What are some of your favorite Christmas carols? Empty What are some of your favorite Christmas carols?

Post by waterdragon7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm

As Christmas is roughly six months away now, as it happens, one of mine is the following, of which the artist was going to be either "Bing," or "The King," but then I found a video of this excellent folk trio performing "Silent Night":

Last edited by waterdragon7 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

What are some of your favorite Christmas carols? Empty Re: What are some of your favorite Christmas carols?

Post by Nucky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 am

haha a lot of places online have this xmas in summer thing going on, what's up with that? It's cool with me though.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are some of your favorite Christmas carols? Empty Re: What are some of your favorite Christmas carols?

Post by Nucky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 am

Anyway, here are some of my favorites:

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm

there can be only one...

...but this is great too:
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum