The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your favorite toys & games as a kid?

4 posters

Go down

What were your favorite toys & games as a kid? Empty What were your favorite toys & games as a kid?

Post by jaded Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 am

Mine was:
Beautiful Chrissy ..I found one at a flea market. i bought it. I was so happy.

Barbie of course

Holly Hobbie

Mystery Date

Barrel of Monkeys

Dawn Dolls

Paper Dolls..oh I loved my paper dolls.

And those pixie sticks you spilled out & had to pick up with another one & not move any.

I am truly showing my age here aren't I? I tried to post pictures but it didn't work.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

What were your favorite toys & games as a kid? Empty Re: What were your favorite toys & games as a kid?

Post by Nucky Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Hot Wheels, MatchBox, and ColecoVision.

The ColecoVision games I had were:
Cabbage Patch Kids - Adventures In The Park (kind of like Pitfall with a cabbage patch kid)
Pitfalls I and II
Pitstop
Turbo
Destructor
Donkey Kong
H.E.R.O.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

What were your favorite toys & games as a kid? Empty Re: What were your favorite toys & games as a kid?

Post by jaded Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 am

Oh I had colecovision lmao!!!! Remember that tennis game???lolololol
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Today I wanted to recall some of my favourite things I had as a child. There are a few things that stand out in my mind. I had this tall walking doll. She had long blonde hair and she was nearly as tall as me. I loved her. I loved everything about her. In many ways she reminded me of the younger sister I always longed for. I carried her everywhere with me. I walked her, talked to her and she was a gift I cherished. She made me very happy. I also recall a very favourite toy piano. I loved music and this piano was like my real grown up one. I loved hitting the keys, playing my own tune, nothing that anyone else really understood, but it was special to me. I really loved that piano. I also had this wonderful game, called "hands down" It was in rainbow colours and the game was exciting and one I thought was very neat...the anticipation of someone slamming the coloured hand down kept me on edge. The sudden moment of impact, scaring the life out of me...Oh that brings to mind another game I loved. It was a family game we all played together. This one was called mousetrap. I loved the whole design of the game. It was like a web of connections all linking creating this wonderful flow, when the ball rolled along. If you got trapped, even that was fun, the plastic cage dropping down on you. I remember the squeals an sighs my brothers and I used to make. I remember the fights too. Everyone wanting to win, but most times it was the fun we had playing together. In this moment they are just few of my favourite things...perhaps as the day goes on I will recall more...
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 pm

That's it Alethia . . . reach out to that inner child and give her a hug, then play a fun game with her.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 am

I can't actually remember playing much with toys or playing games when i was a kid. Either i was drawing, watching tv or like most of the time, running around in the park/forrest. (I miss that boy)
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am

tezorian wrote:I can't actually remember playing much with toys or playing games when i was a kid. Either i was drawing, watching tv or like most of the time, running around in the park/forrest. (I miss that boy)

yeah I think today I was missing something....me I think, so I get it! Want to take a hike with me? Very Happy
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am

I was planning to... and if you were here i'd say yes.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 am

Cool....Im on my way..... Wink
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down