The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burzynski, the Movie

3 posters

Go down

Burzynski, the Movie Empty Burzynski, the Movie

Post by BlueEyes Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 am

I tried to get my husband into this clinic when we found out he had bone cancer back in 2002... this explains a lot on why I couldn't get him in there. Sad If I could have, he just might still be alive today. Sad Or least had more of a chance to live a longer and not be sooo sick from all the chemo and radiation.

This is an absolute must watch ...or read, if you are like me and can't stream video.
Burzynski, the Movie

PS The full video is only available at this link thru the 13th... then you have to buy it to watch it the complete 1:48 hours.
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Burzynski, the Movie Empty Re: Burzynski, the Movie

Post by Alethia Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 am

BlueEyes wrote:I tried to get my husband into this clinic when we found out he had bone cancer back in 2002... this explains a lot on why I couldn't get him in there. Sad If I could have, he just might still be alive today. Sad Or least had more of a chance to live a longer and not be sooo sick from all the chemo and radiation.

This is an absolute must watch ...or read, if you are like me and can't stream video.
Burzynski, the Movie

PS The full video is only available at this link thru the 13th... then you have to buy it to watch it the complete 1:48 hours.

Hi Blue eyes...your story touched me......I did not know you lost your husband to cancer....I am very sorry for you...your journey through that space would have been a very difficult one..chemo and radiation really do destroy the body in many ways...often times the treatment much worse than the cancer itself......I will take a look at your video...when I get time...thankyou for sharing.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

Yes Alethia, I know chemo and radiation destroys the body. I lost my sister to cancer also about 20 years ago when she was 43 and a close friend younger than me just after my h. I felt so helpless watching each one of them get so sick from all the crap the doctors were doing to them. I do believe that if we found some of the alternatives that are available now, and were around at that time (like Burzynski's treatment), my h would have had a better chance and not be so sick... in pain yes, but not sick. The doctors also kept telling us my h had other problems for over a year (bursitis, disc problems in the back, etc) and never even considered cancer... even after tests ( my h finally was able to get them to do) showed it was obvious. A new doctor in the mix showed us how blatant it was on the 3 page report (that we were not given) that another doctor completely ignored. It was a nightmare from then on with the doctors and the treatments.

Needless to say, I do not trust medical doctors much anymore. *Sigh*

Anyway, the Burzynski, the Movie may not be available for free at that link now... you may have to google it to see if anyone else has the full movie for free (it's over an hour). A friend downloaded it for me so I could watch it (my computer is too old to watch it online)... he said it took forever and was about 500 mgs.
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm

You have lost many to this horrible disease.....I lost my brother to a brain tumour..and my sisters husband to lung and bone cancer....watching them and their loved ones go through this was often difficult to bear....Their are many wonderful alternative healing treatments available now.....lets hope that others who suffer with this illness in the future will benefit from much more gentler treatments......and their quality of life is of the highest they can experience. ((HUGS))
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Sigh, such bad news. I knew about losing your husband to cancer, and that is very sad. As to not trusting doctors, you all should know how I feel about them by now - as in not trusting them very much at all. As in doing an alternative protocol for cancer. Essentially, their treatment batters your body until it cannot take care of itself any longer. Then they dump you and say, aw, gee, we've done everything we could, now you have to go home and wait to die. Not very compassionate, in my book.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down