The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda

4 posters

Go down

interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda Empty interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda

Post by frmthhrt Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

It's funny how difficult it is to get the true news from within your own country...there is this little problem called censorship that we don't want to believe is really happening...surprise, surprise silent

For those of you that still believe the rhetoric about a "Ground Zero mosque"...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/03/park51-building-ground-zero-mosque

...and a little something about the alleged neutrality of Fox "news" (LOL)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/01/rupert-murdoch-news-corporation-republican-donation?CMP=twt_gu

Don't shoot the messenger Wink
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda Empty Re: interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda

Post by SimplyNan Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

I figured out some years ago that the mainstream news was simply a way in which to incite the public, to make them react in a specific way, to manipulate them, etc. I gave up on U.S. mainstream news because of that. There are many sources of news other than the mainstream media and I would encourage folks to seek them out.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda Empty Re: interesting news stories...refuting the general propaganda

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

No arguement from me...Let's focus on the hate and propaganda, fan the flames of mistrust higher. Yeah, that'll encourage understanding and peace.... Rolling Eyes

Hatred from one side; hatred response on the other...that sells news and builds support for wars.

As for Fox, well.....not exactly shocking news, lol.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 am

And that folks is the testament to our educational system. Even if a news story does make it to the public, well look over here! Look over here! Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan will flash their crotch and there the attention of the general population goes. Very Happy Does that make me synical? Very Happy
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

I just watched a documentary showing that 5 corporations own 80% of the media in the US...
"The media functions as a weapon of mass distraction"
newspeak..
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down