The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impeach Bush

+5
StrawberryLife
reb
SimplyNan
melodiccolor
Logan (Earthmaiden)
9 posters

Go down

Impeach Bush Empty Impeach Bush

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Last edited by Merlin on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Impeach Bush Empty Re: Impeach Bush

Post by melodiccolor Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:52 pm

It's a bit late now. These procedings should have been done some time ago before so much damage was done. Much could have been prevented had congress had some backbone. Now, it's just political manuvering that won't accomplish anything worthwhile.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:06 pm

I guess I sort of see it from the slant that the rest of the world sees us a bunch of half-wits for voting this guy (Bush) back in. Although in reality, he did not win the election. Why there was not a revolution demanding that Gore be placed in office is beyond me. But, whatever. Perhaps by doing this now, we can make the rest of the world aware that (a) we are well aware of his incompetence (b) we are taking steps to get rid of him ASAP. I strongly suspect that this will also somehow just disappear. This regime seems to have a very strong penchant for disposing of whatever it gets in its way.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:21 pm

jesus! bush? wtf? how about calling off the current election because there are no qualified candidates? bush is a lame duck...let him go off to die in peace...he's ruined by his time in office....and it's almost over.....what about 'now'??? another example of the way congress wastes their time on the taxpayers' dollar....impeachment! humbug. the same with the impeachment of clinton...congress can't or won't deal with th eproblems facing the country....they should be impeached too, collectively, and individually. impeach 'em all, or we aint doing any good.

btw, whatever happened to william jefferson and his 90k in cash in the freezer? another example of 'the crap swept under the rug'.
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Since anyone who's running doesn't seem qualified by your standareds, who would you like to see as presidant Reb?
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 am

*president Reb*!!!!! Smile

*Reb for President*!!!!!!!!!! Smile flower
Merlin for vice-president!!!!!!!! Smile mrgreen lol! headbang

Extra Happy
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:58 am

Merlin,

1. Ron Paul

2. Colin Powell

3. Condoleeza Rice

4. Dianne White Delisi (my current state representative)

5. Bob Barr
'
6. Bill Cosby

depending on my mood, the order might change around, but i'd vote happily for any of the 6 if they were to ever make the ballot. Colin Powell is that rare person-an ex-general with a real conscience, and a sharp, sharp mind.

reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by citrine Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you, reb, for your list.

Without even addressing the question of who , just who, does the job of all the elected campaigners while they busy themselves getting elected and/or re-elected, what, pray tell me, qualifies B. Obama to be President? What do you know about the man, beyond the word 'Change'? Hope is nice and so is cotton candy. Show me some serious proof that he can be a good President. Try to leave out all of the bad stuff done by the current President and be specific about Obama.

My vote is not decided.
citrine

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:01 pm

I agree and feel the same way about both Obama and McCain. I am undecided too but don't have much confidence in either candidate.

I think that when officials are off campaigning, not much work does get done. And it seems canpaign seasons are getting longer.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:38 pm

lol! i gotta say, when they are 'all in session', what good does 'the work' that they do do for us? nafta, mess with taxes, give foreign aid, vote themselves raises, fail to address immigration, fail to address energy policy, steal from social security fund, vote more raises....really, we'd be better off if we dint have a government. i can take care of myself-buy a mule, drive a wagon, cut hay....and not pay taxes to a bunch of incompetent blowhards...

they all need to go out for re-election 365 every year; they can't even pass the bloated feral budget on time....every year, after they moved the 'end of the fiscal year' from june to september (messed up the nicest month of the year), they passed continuuing resolutions, multiple times-once even laid us off. our politicians are as useful as a screen door in a submarine....
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey Reb, maybe you ought to write a song about your disgust on government. The way people feel right now, it might be a bonna fide hit; greatly increasing the scholarship fund legacy to intend to leave.

Just an idea....
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:48 pm

SimplyNan wrote:I guess I sort of see it from the slant that the rest of the world sees us a bunch of half-wits for voting this guy (Bush) back in. Although in reality, he did not win the election. Why there was not a revolution demanding that Gore be placed in office is beyond me. But, whatever. Perhaps by doing this now, we can make the rest of the world aware that (a) we are well aware of his incompetence (b) we are taking steps to get rid of him ASAP. I strongly suspect that this will also somehow just disappear. This regime seems to have a very strong penchant for disposing of whatever it gets in its way.

I don't think he won either election. I think they cheated in both.

They've been trying to impeach Bush for a long time. Unfortunately I don't think it will work. I wish it would.
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Merlin wrote:Since anyone who's running doesn't seem qualified by your standareds, who would you like to see as presidant Reb?

Good question Merlin.
Fossy
Fossy

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:02 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Hey Reb, maybe you ought to write a song about your disgust on government. The way people feel right now, it might be a bonna fide hit; greatly increasing the scholarship fund legacy to intend to leave.

Just an idea....
And while Reb is working on his song, Mel, given that I only live 6-8 miles from 'Hollyweird,' I wonder if I should try my hand at producing a movie? Though I've never wanted to be anywhere near that industry, having been born and raised in L.A.!

Usually, the easiest thing to do if you're just starting out on a project like this, is a horror flick, though I find both Poe and Lovecraft to be a whole lot scarier with some of their prose than many horror films!

It would be an homage, of sorts, to director David Cronenberg's film, 'Scanners'. But in this film, space aliens will grant similar psychic powers to everyone on earth who isn't a politician or the sycophant of a politician - thus allowing the planet to be cleansed, on a world-wide basis, of those who lied to gain political office! Twisted Evil

Last edited by waterdragon7 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 pm

It would make millions if you made it! Twisted Evil
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes, that would be an awesome idea for a movie, and could be socially beneficial.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:15 pm

Okay I have a question though. Do you actually think that it's possible for someone gain any office without stretching the truth? And what do you mean by lying? I'm talking to the last 3 of you that posted. Anyone can answer if they want, but please no insults or unnecessary stereotyping.

PS: I'm not sure if you are referring to stuff that Bush did or lying in general. That's why I don't know what you mean by lying.
Fossy
Fossy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down