The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful information

2 posters

Go down

Useful information Empty Useful information

Post by melodiccolor Sat May 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I saw this warning on another site and figured it was important enough to post here:

Snopes is at the bottom here if you want to check for yourself but this
is real.

BIG virus coming, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus! I checked snopes.com, this morning, and it is for real. Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next several weeks. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled'POSTCARD,'regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc (C drive) of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list. This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.
If you receive a mail called' POSTCARD,' even though sent to you by a friend, do not open it! This includes all cards, too. Shut down your computer immediately. This is the worst virus announced by CNN. It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.
This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where your vital information is kept.
COPY THIS E-MAIL, AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

We can also use this thread for other useful information of any kind.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Useful information Empty Re: Useful information

Post by melodiccolor Sat May 03, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm still finding that I can't edit my previous post. Every time I try, I end up with a blank screen and of this site. confused

OK, this is wierd, I just remembered a dream I had about this problem 3 years ago. But I have only been on forums since last Oct. Now that is a long term premonition. Laughing What a Face Suspect mrgreen Too bad the dream didn't include the solution.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 06, 2008 4:43 pm

An update from the other thread shows that this warning is false; there is no such virus.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 pm

waterdragon turned me onto this link way back on hspots or aimoo.....reb

http://www.backwoodshome.com/
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down