The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th; both saturdays.

3 posters

Go down

Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th;  both saturdays. Empty Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th; both saturdays.

Post by melodiccolor Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi everyone,

The next scheduled chat here at Dimension is Sat., Nov. 14th at 6:30 p.m. gmt-8 standard time.

The next one at Gaia is Sat., Dec. 5th also at 6:30 pm gmt-8 standard time.

These chats can be a lot of fun and the last one here had at one point 14 people in it. Shocked For awhile, we launched into wonkiness too! whee!

Last edited by melodiccolor on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th;  both saturdays. Empty Re: Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th; both saturdays.

Post by Nucky Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 am

We figured that, since December is going to be a busy month for many of us, we are going to make this Saturday's chat our Wonky Festivus chat.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th;  both saturdays. Empty Re: Scheduled chats on Nov 14th and Dec 5th; both saturdays.

Post by melodiccolor Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 am

Or, we might have more than one Wonky Festivus chat; why limit it? whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Just reminding everyone about tomorrow's chat. Hope to see all of you there! Very Happy
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 am

We had a very interesting and fun chat last night, despite its smaller-than-usual number of participants.

I hope that no one was avoiding us because of the excessive multi-tasking that has been happening in some recent chats. I do know that multitasking is a huge turnoff for many people here, and I also know that I'm one of the worst multitasking offenders. I'm really sorry about that. Sad

Just for the record, whenever I find myself multitasking during a chat, the chat is always top priority for me.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

For the most part, lately, the chats have been fast and flowing, just like old times. We even managed to get wonky for a few minutes here and there, intersperced by some interesting discussion. It was rather light though with just 7 people dropping in throughout the evening.

I suspect that too many people had other obligations last night.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

I checked a couple of times last night, early, like 6:30ish or so my time and no one was on. Then I got comfy on the sofa for a bit and went to sleep. Figured if I was that tired, I needed sleep more than I needed to chat. Been way busy of late doing some overtime at work and trying to get organized for the upcoming move. Ah, well, there will be others.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm

We were there; I wonder why you didn't see us? We started a bit early. Hmmmm....
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 am

OHH is having a scheduled chat tomorrow, Saturday Nov 28 at 9pm GMT-5 for those who are interested.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 am

A reminder; there is a chat tomorrow at Gaia. It starts at 6:30pm gmt-8. For those who are registered; a few days ago I left a gift in your pm box. Enjoy.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

bump
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down