The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . .

2 posters

Go down

Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . . Empty Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . .

Post by Nucky Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 pm

. . . read some of these and be reminded of all the people who have said much worse.

http://textsfromlastnight.com/
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . . Empty Re: Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . .

Post by Rivershine Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

I had to smile at this one:
"I'm sitting at the bar eating dinner next to a nerd, a guy in a 10 gallon hat, and a policeman. I feel like I joined The Village People"

And this:
Just got mistaken for a cardboard cutout ad in line at Taco Bell. New low?

I lol'd at this one:
So stoned I forgot I was masturbating and went to go get a cookie.

I think I'm going to have fun looking at that site. mrgreen
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . . Empty Re: Whenever you feel embarrassed for saying something stupid . . .

Post by Rivershine Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I think I'm going to be sick:
Don't really want to talk about it. You were right. She had a whole jar of toenail clippings on her nightstand that she chews on "when her fingernails are too short." Direct quote.

Dear lord...
had no condoms so I just made do with an empty doritos bag.

Mudd Butt! LOL!:
Fuck. I have a girl here waiting on me in my room! I told her I was going to get a drink of water... I'm in the bathroom taking a dump... I have mudd butt bad... There's NO toilet paper!!
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

(732): you sent me 45 texts saying "meow?"
(1-732): did i?

(732): I saw a penis in my cereal this morning. do you think my cheerios are like professor trelawney's tea leaves?
(516): one can only hope.

(732): I am watching Grease 2 and properly learning how to apply a condom to a banana. This is a sign from God that this is the closest I will ever get to having the need for one.

(732): ok shes still asleep, should i pee on her and say she did it herself? and by the time you respond to this ill probably have already made the decision

(732): so i stopped by cvs on the way home this morning, turns out hallmark doesnt make an im sorry my friend puked on your friend card, call me if were still speaking
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

(313): I wish costco sold astroglide.
(248): i wish my brain was less awake, and didn't try and picture what you were talking about.

(203): the next pure michigan commercial i see, i am going to pee in a fucking lake

(313): Just tried calling my phone on my phone because i thought i lost my phone.

FAIL:
(313): mark looks like s**t tonight! thank da lawd we broke up!
(1-313): it's mark...i'm guessing you didn't mean to send that to me...
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum