The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would this be a worthwhile project?

2 posters

Go down

Would this be a worthwhile project? Empty Would this be a worthwhile project?

Post by waterdragon7 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Mulling over something - nothing from which I can earn any extra cash, and I've been pretty tired from work lately. And would probably need a lot of help to get it going, considering I don't know much about the subject - the project would be a website. A website to teach people (including myself) how to qualify a proposition for the state ballot of California.

What I'm not sure about is what form such a project should take. One thing I've considered is a simulation game, but I'm not a programmer. Such a game would start from scratch, and everything you need to do would have to be done correctly, or it's "back to the drawing board," so to speak. So, a worthwhile project or a gross waste of time? I doubt I could continue very long with it, but if I could just get such a project started, perhaps there would be another person or two who might "take the ball and run with it"! Very Happy
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Would this be a worthwhile project? Empty Re: Would this be a worthwhile project?

Post by melodiccolor Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Have you researched whether someone else in California has already done this? I'd be surprised if some grassroots organization hasn't.

If not, my guess is that there'd be a group willing to help you with this. Maybe by researching if someone else has done this, you may at least find who could help.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down