The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing HSPeeps

4 posters

Go down

Closing HSPeeps Empty Closing HSPeeps

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello all,
On March 1st I am going to close HSPeeps.
There has been little to no activity there and I am paying monthly for it... so, I decided to close it.
I have sent a mass email out but some of the addresses must be old and I'm getting some bounce back. I just wanted to let everyone know in case there is anything there that anyone wanted to retrieve.

I'm not sad about it... it's okay, really. I just am busy (as you all know, my activity is down here too.)
Just streamlining my life, LOL.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Closing HSPeeps Empty Re: Closing HSPeeps

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 pm

It has been very quiet over there for a very long time. It is a nice board, but it needed to grow to stay active. It does make sense that you'd want to close it given the lack of time you have, the lack of activity and the fact you were paying a monthly fee for it!

The last part surprised me. I'm glad you are still here with us. Closing HSPeeps 454835
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IowaRunner Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

I agree with Mel. I really liked the vibe over there, but I guess that the members only have so much time and attention to devote to so many boards. Thanks for your efforts, and at least we'll see each other elsewhere in cyberspace!
IowaRunner
IowaRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 am

Gosh, I didn't know it was still open!!

Otherwise I'd been there more!!

I really liked the vibe there too.. Wasn't it down for a while due to site revamp or something? I thought you had decided to close it then already and was quite sad about it!!

-must go & check if some threads I'd love to save are still there...?-

Didn't know you were still paying for it either.. could you just switch to non-paid version (probably with ads?) and leave it there...?
(in case anything happened to other HSP sites, it'd be nice to have known places to go...?)

EDIT: Apparently one needed to re-register or something, and I didn't know that!! have no idea which e-mail address I used the first time around - so hopefully I'll put in the right one...? or was I deactivated? OoO I'd love the vegan/vegetarian and nutrition & teaching threads.. some good info there.. Can you reactivate me or send me the threads as e-mail or Word document, Blue? Pretty please... Our computer has had to be reloaded and I don't have all the files anymore.. Would be really happy to have 'em again... Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:26 pm

SB, I will look it up and send you info to get back in (in a PM).
I didn't deactivate you, but maybe the site does it automatically after some period of inactivity. I didn't think it did that, but that host is always going through some change or another. Anyway, give me a day or to and I'll get that info.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down