The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wrong answer game

+27
edie
brokenheart
Seriously
Elfie
Virtue
Bluedream
Gypsy Woman
reb
StrawberryLife
Spock
citrine
SimplyNan
EA
WissyWig
sedona
jaded
lula may
BlueTopaz
Little Sister
Ramstein
waterdragon7
Reamsie
adain
Rivershine
Nucky
Logan (Earthmaiden)
melodiccolor
31 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The wrong answer game - Page 32 Empty Re: The wrong answer game

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Because they don't have work to go to nor families to support; no money to worry about. They get to have fun!

(Good thing this is the wrong answer game, lol.)

What makes popcorn pop?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 pm

melodiccolor wrote:
What makes popcorn pop?

Chromosomes. Very Happy

What are cats so curious about?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 am

That cloud of fur that is always floating in the air around them.

What is the best way to win an argument with a very stubborn cat?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm

melodiccolor wrote:That cloud of fur that is always floating in the air around them.

What is the best way to win an argument with a very stubborn cat?

Let him speak for you...

why is air invisible?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 pm

So you can't see the horrid air molecules that invade our bodies constantly. Our minds would not be able to handle such horror so God declaired; "Let air be invisible!"!

What is the main ingredient in dog cologne?
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

well,the obvious answer is god, but I may be dlysexic... Wink

why do zombies eat brains?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Because they are true brainiacs.

What is the meaning of life?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 am

The 'true knowlege' is that there is no meaning. Life is all a ruse and a mild distraction from the blessed silence of eternal nothingness.
So sayeth the master of nothing!

Is there an end to this nothingness....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes for infinity is a mythical mathematical construction only. Beyond nothingness is something that may be nothing, but there is no telling.

Why is it so easy to do circular reasoning but not square reasoning? whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Cause a merry go round is sooo much more fun than cardboard box!

Speaking of which...would a 'round house' be more fun than a 'square mug'?
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Bluedream wrote:Cause a merry go round is sooo much more fun than cardboard box!

Speaking of which...would a 'round house' be more fun than a 'square mug'?

Oh Bluedream your back.......how good to see you and in my favourite place to visit you with..haha .... Very Happy

Oh god yes.....you see god is round......and living in a house that is just like god would beat any old square mug any day......well not beat as in beat up..........I meant more beat as in more fun.....beat..........well thats kinda like the next question.......Can fun be likened to a good beating?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 am

Hmmm...'God' lives in a round house...therefore...no corners for spider webs nor shadows to hide in. God doesn't need a broom for all of the 'star dust!'! Cool! Now...that makes sense...er...non- sense! [sorry...forgot my square peg fer a minute!]

Umm...I spose iffin one was into that sort of 'beat thing'. Now...now...tsk...tsk...lets bring it up a notch! Gutters an all! ha!
'To each his own'...said the farmer as he kissed the cow....'Gram' would say...per oddities!

If life is really nothingness...why do we all work so hard to achieve 'something'? It all seems so wasteful. Why not just do nothing?
Would 'God without corners' REALLY care if we didn't sweep?
Ah...'deepness now' for us lil 'wrongers'!

Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Well, we absolutely should do absolutely nothing about the matter of sweeping. This is such a sweeping issue too, but even dust is god's creation and so should be revered, not swept under the rug. Ohm.

Why do cats like fish?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Because once upon a time they were so angry and resentful that they had brothers in the ocean who actually got the name "cat fish"....and so they thought one day "why not me".......why them not me.......I want to be a "catfish" to.......so all that anger and resentment they felt towards their brothers the "cat fish".....they realized was only serving them to remain just another "a cat without fins"......so one day they stepped up and said... its time to make a change.......they set out to find a "channel" to swim in for a time...it was hard to keep afloat because all they had was their little paws to keep them moving..and that was so "tiring"..while in this "channel" they realized they could "channell" all that anger and resentment "up shit creek in a canoe without a paddle" and suddenly one day they "wake up" and your not going to believe this........."magic happened".............they looked at each other...........and they realized they all had grown fishy things on their body........just like their brothers the cat fish in the big blue ocean.........they were so delighted......they set out to find their brothers the cat fish.......and show off the "new" them........and of course all the cat/fish tales that they endured in the "channell" that they had grown to love.......for a time anyway.........cos then it was out into the big wide blue ocean.........all happy and full of joy, cos they had finally found what they admired in their cat fish brothers........so their you go cats like fish because of this very true and wonderful little story..I dont really know what happened to those cat come catfish group...Do you? Basketball Oh another question does "channel" have one l or two?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

It actually has 5 l's. It's just hard to see 4 of them because they are hiding in the channels and grooves.

Where did the word groovy come from?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Groovy is an ancient Swahili word used to describe the oldest elders of the community , thought to be a description of their appearance when they get out of the hot tub.

Why are microphones called "mikes" or "mics"?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Because they work by way of microfibers that are impregnated into the metal. These microfibers take microwaves and amplify them. Everyone started calling these microfibers mics or mikes for short.

Why do we have internal clocks?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Because mic and mike are two great microphone collectors......and one day while out collecting microphones mic said to mike.....on his microphone of course.......hey mike we are so closely related to these microphones in name why dont we...just you and I start naming them after ourselves....for short.......well mike said to mic on his microphone of course..........hey mike thats a great idea.... how come after all this time we didnt think of this earlier.......I dont know maybe because our minds have been full of other ideas and sometimes when one stops and listens to each other instead of the microphones doing all the talking we actually can brainstorm ideas as good as this.......wow I wonder if others will cotton on to this idea Mic..said to Mike..........on his mic........or was that his mike......ok what do mic and mike do besides collecting microphones?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Cos when time is ticking away.....we need internal reminders that its time to get to it........get up and get moving.......get going and get down.......get by and get with it.......get a life and get more than strife.......thats why..

What time is it by the way?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

By the looks of them two twins ya gots...its time to chant Omm....Ommm...Ommm...Ommm...I um forgot! Ya got the time?

Speaking of...if ya hit the snooze long enuff...will ya miss out on the great cosmic chance of wakin up dead?
just askin....
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:40 am

Oh you mean to say we have a chance to wake up the dead....omy.......ok so if one takes their finger off the big red snooze button.........I suspect its trusting in the winds of god........and which direction he is blowing in........and you know god when he gets the wind behind him..........Its like an eruptive explosion of that great cosmic chance to not only wake up the dead but wake up the living.......especially if your living like your dead.....cos in gods eyes living like your dead is a mockery to the dead........and he doesnt like mockers..........well not the living dead kind.........just the slightly sweet and flavoursome kind........with a nice balance of coffee and chocolate......Ok if waking dead people is a great cosmic dance.....what kind of dance is waking alive people? just askin.........
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

Well...it would encompase all that is bliss...that is...if it could ever happen.
Cause it can't. People have chosen to be asleep in various depths and forms since mankind first began. God knows this and gave us some gaseous vapors when we first chose this 'dance'.
God only pays attention[a little] when things happen to us and we shake our fists and ask God 'why'? I'm certain God smiles at us then and is quite amused by our 'dreams'.
Some sleep so deeply that they drive around school buses at high rates of speed just to get to a red light and sit. Saw this in a dream once! Others keep blindly scanning items when the price is right on em! Saw this in a dream also! Incredible! Leading me to believe they don't want to ever wake up and would prefer living dead cause it would just be more of the same thing.
Some actually sleep so lightly that they catch a glimpse of waking...however...those are the few who get burned at stakes or nailed up on crosses or picked on and bullied/harrassed cause it's just too much for the deep sleepers to take...and...no-one wants that at all! Nope! Not here!
Will the sleepers ever awaken and get a glimpse of bliss? Naw...most likely not! Now...I know you may think that this answer is perhaps too correct to belong wrong. However...since I am asleep also...i may be just dreaming all of this 'seeming' rightness...and...that would be wrong! Right? [No...not the 'question'...don't answer that at all! That would definately be right!]

Given that...is the statement "To sleep perchance to dream" made by one who became awake 'at the dance'?
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Given that these words were spoken by actors quoting the words of a fictitious prince, presented by a probably fictitious writer, likely ghost written by a secret lord or lords... why not?
Don't we give these characters life when we create them? Oops, okay...
there's the question.
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Ah...absolutely! Therefore...we are all just a figment of the big 'Gs' imagination! Damn! And I felt so REAL about everything!

Why does the big 'G' gotta make such a comedy of us? Is it because he's 'divine'? [hee!]
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Oh so we are the creators now.......huh......you mean to say I can give life to characters......but hang on.......what is your classification of character.......cos that would determine whether or not one could do this you know........well lets just say we cant give life..........to these characters but we can pretend we can.........now that would be fun dont you think........because pretence could be likened to creation..........we could imagine in our little world that we can bring life to any living thingy...character........whatever and bingo............bobs your uncle.........or is bob god..........or is bob the builder.........hang on..........do I know any real life bob characters............um.............oh yeah I do...........he is an old school character who I remember being one boy character in my creation who really got me.......you know not got as in "got me".......but got me.......do you get it.........

Ok my next question is.........Does sex really open mens heart or close it after the fact or both? Um I suggest you could answer this one Mc.....cos it is the wrong answer game but.........you do and I will be very happy........well it is the wrong answer game isnt it.. Suspect
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Oh poo we posted together.......but hey bluedream I promise to answer yours if your answer mine.....actually I fibbed about promising.......or was that fibbed about posting together.......well you can get away with anything in here and no one knows the difference or do they....... Laughing oh poo it shows my edit.......bum I dont want people seeing I change things all the time......that kinda tells them more than they need to know about me....poo. ok lets see if we can get three times edited.......cos that links very much to the divine symbol of divine timing....divine birthright.....divine sublime......in rythme all the time.........on time.........at that exact moment of divine intervention......divinely designed..hmmm thats nice....

Last edited by Alethia on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 pm

The big G divine?........hmmm do you mean as in divining device.......like a water diviner.......or maybe light diviner..........like as in god seeks the light........but if god seeks the light.......and he seeks to light up the world.....then how come only a select few light up.......when he turns the light on them.......maybe its something to do with the type of light he uses.....you know how some fluorescent ones annoy ya after a while........so maybe the big G needs to learn to shine some of those newer types on people........you know those curly type ones that seem to stay on long after you turn them off..............what are they called?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Come back bluedream and answer my question.......and stop thinking so much about it.......just let it flow.........come on.........or maybe I should put this question in another area and get the real truth.......and nothing but the truth........from you blokes....
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:41 pm

oh...sorry...I saw something else and tiptoed away....
O.K. 'Curly cue types'...of course!
And...Sex definately opens our hearts...for more!
A land slide of sex wouldn't be enough to close our hearts! [as the nose grows and grows...pff!]

A question...uh...Do we still get sex in the afterlife...or is THAT a totally useless function meant for humans only!
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Ok this question really made me think today about the "whole" men sex and heart thing.....so I put a question in for real answers somewhere else.......just thought I would let you know.....in case you tiptoed out of here to soon..hehe...

Oh sex in the afterlife.........um I am not dead so I am not sure about that.......well is that the wrong answer......or the right one.......hang on........someone else can answer that one......I want real answers today.......real and correct.........
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next