The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wrong answer game

+27
edie
brokenheart
Seriously
Elfie
Virtue
Bluedream
Gypsy Woman
reb
StrawberryLife
Spock
citrine
SimplyNan
EA
WissyWig
sedona
jaded
lula may
BlueTopaz
Little Sister
Ramstein
waterdragon7
Reamsie
adain
Rivershine
Nucky
Logan (Earthmaiden)
melodiccolor
31 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The wrong answer game - Page 31 Empty Re: The wrong answer game

Post by Alethia Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Whats a leaf blower.........oh thats right I know now..maybe their all wombats........eats roots and leaves....I am not sure how the roots fit in to this answer......so why dont we ask the question........What is the root of this question?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

The 'root' is that some people feel the incessant need to make a lot of useless noise and uselessly move mother nature around and about like a lil noisy useless tornado...uselessly using their uselessness in a kind of useless frustrated manor...[possibly due to the lack of a basic something that they may really need...but currently feel useless of giving/getting...thereby causing a 'frustration frenzy!'] Usually happens on quiet Sunday afternoons..just when you're ready for a snooze...or in the evening...right around when you are trying to watch a sunset...have a quiet drink...listen to birds/crickets.
My neighbor is the epitomy of that!
The real question of course is do these people REALLY love their noisy useless machines and just what is the 'root' to that problem? Hmmm...I would guess I know why if they do! Course...it ain't right here![snicker!]
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Bluedream wrote: The 'root' is that some people feel the incessant need to make a lot of useless noise and uselessly move mother nature around and about like a lil noisy useless tornado...uselessly using their uselessness in a kind of useless frustrated manor...[possibly due to the lack of a basic something that they may really need...but currently feel useless of giving/getting...thereby causing a 'frustration frenzy!'] Usually happens on quiet Sunday afternoons..just when you're ready for a snooze...or in the evening...right around when you are trying to watch a sunset...have a quiet drink...listen to birds/crickets.
My neighbor is the epitomy of that!
The real question of course is do these people REALLY love their noisy useless machines and just what is the 'root' to that problem? Hmmm...I would guess I know why if they do! Course...it ain't right here![snicker!]

Laughing and rolling YOUR CERTAINLY NOT IMPLYING GOOD KIND SIR..ARE YOU? Or is my perception wandering places long forgotten in this midstream central pocket where life flows along like the days of our lives...or is that sands through the hour glass..........ok I must finish reading your answer......I only got to the part about frustrated, giving /getting....frustration frenzy part and simply had to respond...from my very impressioned mind contaminated with sex drugs and rock and roll.........oh thats sounds like a good old fashioned mick jagger night out on the town......rolling stones gather no moss.......well I wonder what they gather in a bunch of leaves being eaten by wombats...hmmmmmm what was your question..hang on going back to read again....ok so do they love them..........of course they love them...and the root of that problem is love of course.... love of their tool.......only I guess if one could keep this tool a little more discreet and with not so much noise going on......then the tool could do its job.......and everyone in its vicinty would be happy and sleep and relax and listen to birds singing.....what a blow this is....when things cant coordinate so everyone is happy..... Laughing and rolling

Last edited by Alethia on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Laughing and rolling

Why is the question forgotten in all that rambling?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 am

oh did you ask a question.....sorry got hyjacked...I mean sidetracked...I mean stuck in the sack....well sack related.....like a sack of potatoes only not as heavy.....heavy petting of animals is not good for the coat you know this........heavy handed loving is not on..........gentle caring touch is what my cat needs....he is an old fuddy duddy at times.....I touch him and he gets all huffy........like a puppy on heat.........mind on one thing only....... his stomach of course.......but anyways I am noticing he is less heated now.......more willing to allow one to touch him gently.........I think it had something to do with that bite on his arse recently........a very savage bite....I guess one cant bite off more than they can chew.............or can they?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 am

They can bite of way more than they can chew....(wait, that isn't a wrong answer...)

How big is the ideal sized crowd?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 am

For me about 100....or more.......depends on my mood really........when I am overwhelmed, tired and craving that space to unwind....100 is good number....so many to talk too....listen too..........nothing like it really!!

Ok if you were stranded on a desert island what three things wouldnt you take with you?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 am

David Tennent, Scott Backula and a desalinitator for plenty of water.

Why do only spiders weave webs?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 am

Because they "weave" well enough alone......so speaking of spiders......The red back used to be associated with the song..."Theirs a red back on the toilet seat when I was their last night..........I didnt see him in the dark, but he sure gave me a fright"....Puts a whole new "spin" on "dunny diner"....which by the way was a night van here when I used to go to discoes....."all those years ago".....for late night coffee when our butts were freezing off....in the early hours of the morning......I think a cold butt is better than a bitten butt...do you agree?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 am

Well...THAT would depend on just what or who is doing the biting! Now...now...keep the mind out of all of that 'wrongness'! And...are we 'replaying rec-tals' again!
Cold is just cold and doesn't appeal ever to me...course...I may be wrong again! I mean...cold is right in my cooler on the beach. So cold is wrong but sometimes right...so it can be unsuitable at times in this game.

Which leads me to the point that I think was made before while 'researching, reliving redundancy'; Sort of like that path I keep walking in dreams that passes by familiarity...in it's many guises... and then becomes predictable; or...am I too philisophical, logical/analogical to 'play wrong with others'...[lol!]
At what point does wrong become right and do we really seek right answers in wrongness? I mean...in a wonky sort of way...this play may actually morph right at times...therefore...can it be REALLY wrong?
Just the un-facts now...in your best wrong!
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Well, I don't know if it can be REALLY wrong here, but sometimes it can be so real! So reel it out and see what happens.

Why can't fish breath air?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh...but they can! They just ALL happen to have a really bad drinking problem that starts at birth!
Sssshh...don't let on or they may seek help and learn how to swim in air!

Speaking of...can fish read music? [oh so easy!pfff!]
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Bluedream wrote:Oh...but they can! They just ALL happen to have a really bad drinking problem that starts at birth!
Sssshh...don't let on or they may seek help and learn how to swim in air!

Speaking of...can fish read music? [oh so easy!pfff!]

Of course, they are well schooled!

But, can you tuna fish?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm

No, because they've been tuned at birth. This is well noted and they get quite sharp when it is suggested that they may not be tuneful.

How do you find a fully honest politician?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

With a bullsh*t detector...

How high the moon?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Actually it's low, having been eclipsed for too many years.

What exactly is a tapastry of time?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Did you mean tapestry of time by the way..? Hang on a second...I am going to "time" myself on this one...right I have exactly..hmm lets see....three mintues to respond...OK here goes...Its actually a wall hanging of "hundreds of thousands" of "rainbow" clocks all showing different times and when you want to know the time........you simply pick the one of your choosing.....now the thing is "no time is the right time"...so "time will tell"..whether others are "in time" with you.......and I think I just "timed out" at three mintues so next question.........Is there ever enough time to do all we want to do in this life?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Yes for time is a variable and we can stretch it to fit our lives. And we can scrunch it up to get more done during the day. Shhh....it's a secret.

Why must floors be clean enough to eat off of? scratch
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

OH we have touched on something here havent we......because when people bring all that stuff they carry on their soul into your house...you want them to leave with a clean soul.....so to do that ones floors must be super clean to allow for those soul droppings to land and stay....then when you make your soul food to eat...you can share your soul food with their soul droppings because souls need to share.........but to do this one needs to step down to the floor level of course....and mix your food with their soul droppings.......and we dont want to mix soul droppings do we.......so its imperative the floor is clean for each one....that arrives...geez............I might be washing my floor ten times a day soon..........when all those people want to enter my new home to check it out...maybe I could hire a special floor soul droppings cleaner.......well actually he or she of course would be best live in that house seeing it might be something needed to be done all day long........ok so I nominate hubby to that task...ok show of hands for those in agreeance!!...ok whats your favourite (yes whale it has a "U" in it ) soul food?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 am

Dill Pickles....with pastrami. ....what?!?

What happens when you dance amidst those soul droppings?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 am

When one dances amidst the soul droppings......eating their soul food of course........their is a certain "quick step" that begins to form.......as ones quick step picks up the pace.......it merges with the soul droppings and the dance becomes a "dirty dancing" moment to clean up those droppings....As the droppings are erased.....it takes two to "tango"...so we await the arrival of the next lot of soul droppings.......Anyone tango round here?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:33 pm

That's a very good question....

Why would anyone allow their soul to be eaten?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I think some think that soul has no purpose in life........so the soul withers and shrinks to the size of a pea....along comes a princess with her problem and her pea.........she lies down one night on her bed of nails...wondering if the pain she feels on those nails will take her and her pea size soul away to another time space and dimension..........and it did.........it worked.......her pea sized soul gradually was given some refreshments by the aliens that lived there.....those refreshements activated new growth in her soul and it began to sprout new parts to her soul.........and now of course her prince has arrived on his white horse........and instead of carrying her away.........he gave her an apple and said.........hey there little red riding hood.......you sure are looking good......hows about cooking somethin up for me...........so we are cookin up somethin as I write.....What are you cooking?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm

I am cooking a full thanksgiving feast right at this very moment! It takes me 2 months to prepare....

Why are there so any turkeys in the world?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm

The Earth was originally the home world of the Turkeys, who created the human race in their laboratories as workers and minions to provide for their every need. Eventually there was an uprising led by a disgruntled human colonel, and the army of turkeys were defeated by boiling them in oil with his 11 herbs and spices, except for one brave tribe of holdouts that established their homeland in what we now know as Turkey... but eventually the other humans rose up and deep fried most of the remaining turkeys, except for the few that managed to escape into the wild. The colonel was forced to switch to cooking chickens because there were so few turkeys in captivity, but the turkeys have managed to live on in the wild, and are still out there plotting their revenge.

Can the soul be found in the sole?
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Only if you grow tentacles that link them......then you can merge the two and their sole purpose...becomes apparent.

What does the saying Cor Blimey mean?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by mommapeanut Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 am

Never wearing elastic waisted pants !
mommapeanut
mommapeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by mommapeanut Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 am

That's the secret to eternal youth lol !
mommapeanut
mommapeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:51 pm

OK, a question. What exactly is gutter glitter?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Well of course it is what happens when people who have big nights out create in our gutters when they puke.......their puke when merged with the moonlights shadows turns from a lovely shade of green....to a lovely shade of vibrant, bright rainbow colours.......that glow and glitter on a moonlit night..this then attracts an influx of gutter glitter insects who are drawn to the magnetic force of colour that glows and glitters in their space....the insects dance and play amongst the rainbow glitter puke and then as they become one with the puke........they feel a great sense of relief that that didnt have to drown in the puke to have a wonderful playful and most exciting time...........a night to remember for all the gutter glitter rainbow insects...and so that is what gutter glitter is to me at least....

So how come those insects get to have all the fun in the gutter glitter and we dont?
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next