The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fear pile

3 posters

Go down

The fear pile Empty The fear pile

Post by anarkandi Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:15 am

Sometimes, when I try to explain my works, and I'm all honest that "this is just a theory" and you should "take my works with a grain of salt" and "there's still alot I'm working out." I witness people sitting in these "ignorance piles" they've digged out with their fear shovels.

This is a huge pile, and it smells really bad, and I've told them they should propably get a shower because they've gotten really dirty down there, but they just sit there laughing happily.

So I thought if I'd invest in a big enough bucket, I could fill it up with water and wash them up and then offer them some comforting blankets, but that would take alot of water. Do you have any ideas?

EDIT: Ofcourse, I should just let them sit there until they get cold and feel lonely. It's their choice.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

The fear pile Empty Re: The fear pile

Post by melodiccolor Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:47 pm

So that's why you put it in bubble bath, to clean it up! Lots of cleaning bubbles here to use. What a Face
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anarkandi Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:49 pm

melodiccolor wrote:So that's why you put it in bubble bath, to clean it up! Lots of cleaning bubbles here to use. What a Face

Yes. And some music. I just thought maybe if I leave this song on they'll reconsider their life priorities a bit.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamspace Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm

You can't be a creative person without having your own ideas. Sometimes you'll have bad ideas, ideas that have some merit but also flaws, and sometimes spectacular ideas. If you let people discourage you from having your own conceptions about the world, you are going to stymie your imagination.

There is nothing worse than being someone who doesn't have his own ideas. It's better to be someone who makes a lot of mistakes than someone with no imagination.
Dreamspace
Dreamspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down