The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice

+3
Jananz
melodiccolor
Alethia
7 posters

Go down

Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice Empty Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice

Post by Alethia Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=ShadowSabotageandSacrifice

I found this article to be quite interesting......
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice Empty Re: Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice

Post by melodiccolor Sun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

I started reading it and will continue on it over the next few days. It is quite long, but so far, it is interesting.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jananz Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 am

Hi, I am Jana the author of that site. The good news is that I am writing a book that deals with the shadow side of status chemistry and suggests practices and protocols for building sovereignty. I gotta say that this book and this work is blowing my mind...and I hope to have it finished sometime this year...here is small snippets of it on my blog:

http://jana-sovereignstate.blogspot.com/ —My Blog on Sovereignty Extra Happy
Jananz
Jananz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon May 17, 2010 12:55 am

HI Jana and welcome.......I found your site yesterday and something resonated deep in my soul...your blog has affected me in a similiar way..I havent read it all but what I have read so far is quite amazing...I will continue to read...the book will be very inspiring I am sure..
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 17, 2010 1:43 am

Welcome Jana. I have begun to read your article, and I already have some points that will be of interest to you. I will post more when I have finished.

I hope you'll take some time and explore this board for here you will find much that will interest you and your work.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

Neuroscience and spiritual/mystical experience - interesting! Can't wait to read it at a more leisurely time.
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi! I look forward to reading it when I have more time.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Mon May 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Interesting read. Just to think that so many humans are born, live all their lives and die without ever really 'knowing or accepting' their own selves. In so doing... becoming free from the prisons they had made for themselves by just being unconscious.
This part I find most intriguing;

"You can set prior intention and energy state before engaging in a social situation and this will change the chemistry of the interaction. The saboteur % are stimulated by increased coherence, magnitude and self-assurance, which activates them to try and tear it down. The secret to dealing with the saboteur is knowing how to fall with the punches and to get right back up. To be nonattached to external opinion. Thus the wolf sector of the population offer the gift of keeping us awake. This waking process involves gaining a sense of mastery, however not the mastery of the counterpunch. The key to Emotional Aikido is to absorb the punch, breathe into the epicenter, circulate the energy around the body and give deep thanks for the extra stimulation and lessons learnt. This can be done with any emotional response, fear, anger, shame, guilt, hate, jealousy, intimidation, exclusion etc... This we could call training in direct emotional nonduality."

I have to admit it is hard for me to be grateful for the sabateur for this "cognitive rubber band slap of awareness" but grateful we must be...
thanks....
b.d.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Jananz Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi Folks, I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this work is...I feel have laid the human condition bare. If any of you want to get my practical exercises from this present book on sovereignty...email me at jananz@hotmail.com
It would be good to get some feedback as I am presently editing the work.

Regarding the sovereign's response to disharmonious vibrations, intent or motivations...it is not so much a holier than thou position we must take to protect ourselves, but more of a surrender, self cleaning and realigning. Or as George Leonard proposes in his emotional aikido...using the energy of attack to energize ourselves, wake up, be creative and do greater good...thus we ultimately reach the point of being grateful for being attacked...it is then we are transcendent of the dehumanizing processes of culture itself. We are free!

Shit into Roses—This social aikido can be called “Turning Shit into Roses.” We cannot get very far with our development in sovereignty until we master this transmuting social alchemy. For the prefrontal lobes will not open and stabilize if we are being pulled down into nerve shattering reflexes to daily insults. I found out about this “play angle” when I accidentally didn’t register the nasty dig that someone gave me, and I came back immediately with a huge magnanimous response. This cut the predator/prey dynamic short and the aggressor didn’t get his demonic glee, but was raised to befuddled heights by my sparkling comeback. Practice turning shit into roses with your friends first, so that you can build up your capacity to stay in the Good Parent mode while under fire. Remember the subversive predator will always try and catch you off-guard and so you must build your artful response as the automatic default reflex mode of the new sovereign you.

This is perhaps one of the most important skills for the emerging sovereign to develop, because we are dealing with that split second in which the anaesthetizing and stress chemicals flood the brain and illicit either a knee jerk reaction in kind or a passive systems shutdown. If we can remain conscious through breath, circulating the energy charge, taking the tension off of the heart and a potently alive commanding Uraeus then we can instantly come from the place of dominion and elicit the most beneficent response, unique to each situation. As we deepen our sovereignty practice we become more centered in the kinesthetic interoceptive sense of the prefrontal cortex and emerge triumphant from that awesome connected power. Turning shit into roses helps others realize that they too do not have to shit in their own bathwater and to suffer the cruel sense of separation that results from their displays of false power and belligerence. They know not what they do, but we can lead the way.
Jananz
Jananz

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Some points made I really found insightful. One is why some experience angles, guides and spirits while others do not; that had puzzled me and this offers a reasonable explanation. Another is why I got such animousity when I posted on another board that emotions should be given free rein and used in conjunction with logic and intuition as information to see the greater whole. The posts had some genuine panic in them and it only got worse the more I tried to explain what to me seemed simple and self evident. I guess in approaching it this way, I do use my shadow side. I found the reasons for giving to be very interesting as well.

But, there are some things of concern too. One thing you state is that
"The main point of recognizing the Nottwo in our relations with all beings, is that we can only see Other through the interpretive lens of our own being. It is not "them" we see, but "our" feeling, sensing, imagination, belief, judgment and grokking of them."
As a fully aware empath, I know that this is true only if you are unaware; you must map the other through your own being. However for those of us who can read emotions, even visual and verbal thoughts of others and do so automatically, this is not the case at all. There is some mapping even so; I do use my experiences to help understand the experiences of others. But this is in conjunction with direct imput. I have used this combination all my life to productive practical use.

I once had a heated discussion on the idea of the law of attractions attracting the rape victim to the rapist. Though you use the example differently connotively, I will refer you to that thread so you can see what that was all about: http://funhsps.niceboard.org/off-the-deep-shallow-end-f6/expectations-and-the-law-of-attractions-t1439.htm There are also much insightful posting by others on this topic there as well.

In the saboteur, you finally did deliniate good competition from destructive. You need to make that distinction right at the top of the section, as you use competition as synonimous to destructive competition that tears others down. I also hope you did not mean to imply that all those who deal with autoimmune disorders such as arthritis do so because of being a toxic saboteur. While such individuals may be prone to such problems, there are many other reasons also. One of which is having an HSP neurosystem. We are more sensitive to the environment resulting in more allergies, chemical sensitivies and hyper autoimmune responses. This is well documented.

I hope you find this information useful in writing your book. I also hope you are here for the board and not just for feedback on this and to sell your system.

Last edited by melodiccolor on Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jananz Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Rather than pointing the finger at the other guy my current focus is building up the individual sovereignty, through self empowering means...the universe is a mirror that reflects back to us our own self-love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvKByYOPdo&feature=fvw —Levels of Consciousness, Bipolar Disorder, Spiral Dynamics, Psychology of Being. Excellent overview of how our level of consciousness skews our perception of spiritual awakening and psychotic breaks by Sean Blackwell,
http://bipolar-or-wakingup.blogspot.com/
Jananz
Jananz

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Mon May 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Jananz wrote:Hi Folks, I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this work is...I feel have laid the human condition bare. If any of you want to get my practical exercises from this present book on sovereignty...email me at jananz@hotmail.com
It would be good to get some feedback as I am presently editing the work.

Regarding the sovereign's response to disharmonious vibrations, intent or motivations...it is not so much a holier than thou position we must take to protect ourselves, but more of a surrender, self cleaning and realigning. Or as George Leonard proposes in his emotional aikido...using the energy of attack to energize ourselves, wake up, be creative and do greater good...thus we ultimately reach the point of being grateful for being attacked...it is then we are transcendent of the dehumanizing processes of culture itself. We are free!

Shit into Roses—This social aikido can be called “Turning Shit into Roses.” We cannot get very far with our development in sovereignty until we master this transmuting social alchemy. For the prefrontal lobes will not open and stabilize if we are being pulled down into nerve shattering reflexes to daily insults. I found out about this “play angle” when I accidentally didn’t register the nasty dig that someone gave me, and I came back immediately with a huge magnanimous response. This cut the predator/prey dynamic short and the aggressor didn’t get his demonic glee, but was raised to befuddled heights by my sparkling comeback. Practice turning shit into roses with your friends first, so that you can build up your capacity to stay in the Good Parent mode while under fire. Remember the subversive predator will always try and catch you off-guard and so you must build your artful response as the automatic default reflex mode of the new sovereign you.

This is perhaps one of the most important skills for the emerging sovereign to develop, because we are dealing with that split second in which the anaesthetizing and stress chemicals flood the brain and illicit either a knee jerk reaction in kind or a passive systems shutdown. If we can remain conscious through breath, circulating the energy charge, taking the tension off of the heart and a potently alive commanding Uraeus then we can instantly come from the place of dominion and elicit the most beneficent response, unique to each situation. As we deepen our sovereignty practice we become more centered in the kinesthetic interoceptive sense of the prefrontal cortex and emerge triumphant from that awesome connected power. Turning shit into roses helps others realize that they too do not have to shit in their own bathwater and to suffer the cruel sense of separation that results from their displays of false power and belligerence. They know not what they do, but we can lead the way.

huh?
forgive me i am not of one of many words. would like to follow along but i have become lost.
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Some points made I really found insightful. One is why some experience angles, guides and spirits while others do not; that had puzzled me and this offers a reasonable explanation. Another is why I got such animousity when I posted on another board that emotions should be given free rein and used in conjunction with logic and intuition as information to see the greater whole. The posts had some genuine panic in them and it only got worse the more I tried to explain what to me seemed simple and self evident. I guess in approaching it this way, I do use my shadow side. I found the reasons for giving to be very interesting as well.

But, there are some things of concern too. One thing you state is that
"The main point of recognizing the Nottwo in our relations with all beings, is that we can only see Other through the interpretive lens of our own being. It is not "them" we see, but "our" feeling, sensing, imagination, belief, judgment and grokking of them."
As a fully aware empath, I know that this is true only if you are unaware; you must map the other through your own being. However for those of us who can read emotions, even visual and verbal thoughts of others and do so automatically, this is not the case at all. There is some mapping even so; I do use my experiences to help understand the experiences of others. But this is in conjunction with direct imput. I have used this combination all my life to productive practical use.

I once had a heated discussion on the idea of the law of attractions attracting the rape victim to the rapist. Though you use the example differently connotively, I will refer you to that thread so you can see what that was all about: http://funhsps.niceboard.org/off-the-deep-shallow-end-f6/expectations-and-the-law-of-attractions-t1439.htm There are also much insightful posting by others on this topic there as well.

In the saboteur, you finally did deliniate good competition from destructive. You need to make that distinction right at the top of the section, as you use competition as synonimous to destructive competition that tears others down. I also hope you did not mean to imply that all those who deal with autoimmune disorders such as arthritis do so because of being a toxic saboteur. While such individuals may be prone to such problems, there are many other reasons also. One of which is having an HSP neurosystem. We are more sensitive to the environment resulting in more allergies, chemical sensitivies and hyper autoimmune responses. This is well documented.

I hope you find this information useful in writing your book. I also hope you are here for the board and not just for feedback on this and to sell your system.

Gifts come in many forms mc..if one is willing to expand their awareness and is open to receive.
And sometimes the way in which that gift has arrived can sometimes mean we need to let go of one perception to allow in a new one....... Shadow, Sabotage & Sacrifice 454835
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm not sure what you're referring to Alethia given the parts you bolded. You do know I was born with an autoimmune disorder and others who are clearly not toxic also deal with health problems.

I was pointing out that broad generalities can lead to misunderstandings.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Tue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

melodiccolor wrote:I'm not sure what you're referring to Alethia given the parts you bolded. You do know I was born with an autoimmune disorder and others who are clearly not toxic also deal with health problems.

I was pointing out that broad generalities can lead to misunderstandings.

Yeah Mel...that part 'threw me' also as I have autoimmune issues that I believe are largely environmental also. I worked for years around construction debris that may have caused it.
I do understand that unconscious, toxic, habitual behavior can cause a lot of physical/mental health issues though.
Yeah...generalizing anything can lead to disagreements. I'm certain this is not what was meant by the author in this case.
b.d.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Tue May 18, 2010 7:09 pm

I had a dream last night and once again I was taken through many emotions which lead me to this part of your response in the thread for some reason.........I guess I could have ignored the message but as you know I am trying to build up trust in this area once again. As for reasoning its hard for me clarify in words what I sense or why that message came..maybe it means nothing to you..please disregard if so.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue May 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks, I understand now where you were coming from. Lol, I let go of perceptions all the time....if something new comes along that changes things and resonates as true, I welcome it.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down