The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With how much (or how little) fear do you live you life?

+7
Mystical Garden
Alethia
SimplyNan
RBM
edie
Pixie1970
Nucky
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With how much (or how little) fear do you live you life? - Page 2 Empty Re: With how much (or how little) fear do you live you life?

Post by melodiccolor Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 pm

For me, I feel successful if I am happy with who I am. I don't need things or outer accomplishments to feel this way; just that I do like who I am.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

With how much (or how little) fear do you live you life? - Page 2 Empty Re: With how much (or how little) fear do you live you life?

Post by Nucky Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 pm

melodiccolor wrote:For me, I feel successful if I am happy with who I am. I don't need things or outer accomplishments to feel this way; just that I do like who I am.

Same with me.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Okay, answer this question for me? Are we not all supposed to love & do for one another?
That is my natural instinct. Not doing so goes against everything inside of me.
Me being happy with myself means me doing the right things toward others.
My basic being is that.
I have found that most people are not the same. That is where I run into problems.

Take the EM thing for example. She did some nasty things to me. I still cannot wish her ill. I just am sad that she carries the burden of being so devious.....probably out of fear . I would probably still try to help her if she contacted me.

Success means : Helping someones life be a bit better.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2