The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom!

4 posters

Go down

Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom! Empty Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom!

Post by namasteheather Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:33 am

Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom! Bohat311
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom! Empty Re: Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom!

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Awww, someone giftwrapped Obama all pretty like and delivered him to everyone...
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom! Empty Re: Think, think about what you're trying to do to me...aw freedom....freedom! freedom!

Post by WissyWig Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am

the earrings were a nice touch. chuckle
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 am

Ummm...I can't see anything. confused

Oh, that's weird. I tried several times yesterday and today to refresh this post, and couldn't see anything, but when I posted, suddenly, I could see the image. - Cute.
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm

there's a whole group of facebook dedicated to photoshopping the aretha hat onto various people, animals, and objects. It's so funny.
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:10 pm

namasteheather wrote:there's a whole group of facebook dedicated to photoshopping the aretha hat onto various people, animals, and objects. It's so funny.

Wow. Shocked

I mean, I have a lot of time on my hands to be sure, but...I don't think it would ever occur to me to do something like that. scratch

Guess I'm too busy trying to make a new font by biting pretzels into the shapes of letters. dancing
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Hee. Yeah someone put the hat on the plane that landed in the Hudson. That was one of my faves.
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down