The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you grateful for today?

+17
Shy One (Earthmaiden)
Nucky
EM
WissyWig
mischifus
Ramstein
citrine
reb
BlueTopaz
Melania
jaded
adain
Reamsie
melodiccolor
SimplyNan
Justin Passing
Rivershine
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by WissyWig Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm

seashell wrote:I am grateful to be alive.
I am grateful I can walk.
I am grateful for my children.
I am grateful for Gods grace, even though I don't deserve it.
I'd go on but I am OCD & I have to do 4's & I am afraid I will run out on an odd number. Laughing and rolling

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Rofl2 What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Th_crush Aww, Shell. You're too adorable for words, lol.

Ramstein--yeah, agreed on that whole not being dead thing. chuckle

mischifus-- WTF? chuckle Indeed.

I personally am thankful for medications that work and allow me to function. I'm also grateful that I was finally able to get them.

Oh, and socks. Definitely socks.
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by EM Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:00 pm

I'm grateful for sunshine to warm my face and help me to feel loved by my God.
EM
EM

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:19 am

I feel a bit more like myself, Yay!
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 pm

adain wrote:I feel a bit more like myself, Yay!

That's wonderful. I'm always grateful for good news.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:44 am

I am grateful for this forum and everyone who has contributed positively towards it. I would be SO lost without it. What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 298310
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:27 am

Awww, Nucky. Embarassed That's so sweet.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by mischifus Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 am

Today I am grateful for Starbuck's Venti Skinny Caramel Latte Sleep
mischifus
mischifus

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:58 pm

mischifus wrote:Today I am grateful for Starbuck's Venti Skinny Caramel Latte Sleep

Wow. I have no earthly idea what that is. chuckle

Do you know I have never set foot inside a Starbucks? or had their coffee? ever? scratch
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by mischifus Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 am

Don't go...I'm addicted. It's 3 shots of espresso with steamed non-fat milk and sugar-free caramel syrup.

Today I am grateful for The Black Crowes, I'm loving them this morning!!
mischifus
mischifus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:09 pm

mischifus wrote:Don't go...I'm addicted. It's 3 shots of espresso with steamed non-fat milk and sugar-free caramel syrup.

Today I am grateful for The Black Crowes, I'm loving them this morning!!

Caramel lattes are the shit, and the Black Crowes are awesome. Cool
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by citrine Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 pm

It snowed here today! First since 1973.
citrine

Back to top Go down

Post by mischifus Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 am

Tylenol Severe Sinus cyclops <--- that's the throbbing in my head.
mischifus
mischifus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy One (Earthmaiden) Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:24 pm

I am grateful for finding this forum today. Smile
Shy One (Earthmaiden)
Shy One (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Woman Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:53 pm

I´m grateful of beeing able to take my anger now serious enough, to work on healing. It i feel anger inside, it´s best to take it serious for myself, get inside, look at it and heal it, instead of hurting other people with things i do, that i only would regret later on my own, alone with myself.

I´m grateful to have learned, that if i hurt someone, it´s best to move on and not to hurt someone twice, if i don´t feel or like to see my mistake. I have learned, that apologies fail, if i don´t speak them from my heart, if my foolish pride mixes in, and through this foolish pride try to accuse other people for the mistakes i did on my own, out of shame for the things i did. And i have learned, that it is possible to jump over this foolish pride, and feels great to do with little actions and great consequences on improving any relationship.

I´m grateful not to judge and condemn myself for the things i did, as i know that pride, failing and mistakes are a very human thing, that i did thousand of times on my own too, like all the other humans, and i observed it there about a hundred times too.
I´m glad, that i feel deep inside, that i don´t like to judge others too and like to work on it. And i trust, that others don´t like to judge me either. And i trust everybody does.

I´m grateful of trying not to look back in anger for the things i did, for the things others did to me in past, and which hurted me. If i may fail to forgive myself, and to forgive others for things which hurted me a lot in my live, and still influence my living, my thinking and my fears... i may change my thinking, work at my fears and angers inside instead of letting it influence me longer that much.

I´m grateful and it gives me great comfort just to KNOW so much to improve and to change and already work on myself with this, constantly, conscious, and i do like myself and like to heal completely and with that, improve anything else on healing.

And that´s it.
That´s the most important for me.
Everything else follows, i trust. Smile

I´m glad to be myself and to meet you and this crazy cat who likes to play this stupid "throw the mouse away and i´ll run" game with me.
And i have to. Just now Rolling Eyes

Melle
Gypsy Woman
Gypsy Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm grateful that almost all of my lentil soup is gone. My little brother came and put most of it in his belly last night! He wasn't able to make it home for T.G. so, this is the first time I got to feed his face in months and I really missed doing it. He is ever so appreciative when you give him food. Oooh, it's holiday appropriate too because he's too cheap to pay for haircuts or razors so he looks like Jesus! Well, I didn't ever picture Jesus being as tall as him but still . . . Extra Happy I got ta see my brother! I got ta see my brother!
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:30 am

I'm grateful that I have such wonderful friends who see me for who I am, and forgive me even when I screw up royally with them. What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 942872
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Grateful for being back home and especially my bed.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by mtngrl123 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 am

I am grateful for life.
I am grateful for my gifts.
I am grateful for each breath, I can take.
I am grateful for the love I feel.
I am grateful that I cannot wipe this goofy smile off my face Very Happy
Extra Happy Extra Happy
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

Post by Adanwen Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Today I'm grateful for walking barefooted through through the mud and rain. Extra Happy
Adanwen
Adanwen

http://adanwen.tumblr.com, adanwen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2