The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSP oriented marketing

3 posters

Go down

HSP oriented marketing Empty HSP oriented marketing

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:14 pm

This is from Elaine Aron's blog:

Let the Market Decide–and You, the “Consumer,” Be Well-informed

February 5, 2015 By Elaine

http://hsperson.com/let-the-market-decide/

The first large section focuses on counseling and psychotherapy, but then she goes on to discuss other areas such as books and movies and sites about HSP. It's a useful guide.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

HSP oriented marketing Empty Re: HSP oriented marketing

Post by RBM Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 pm

melodiccolor wrote:This is from Elaine Aron's blog:

Let the Market Decide–and You, the “Consumer,” Be Well-informed

February 5, 2015 By Elaine

http://hsperson.com/let-the-market-decide/

The first large section focuses on counseling and psychotherapy, but then she goes on to discuss other areas such as books and movies and sites about HSP.  It's a useful guide.

A well-informed Being (conflate with:Spirit, Soul, Consciousness) is The Ideal. That explicitly implies a Being of LOVE(compassion charity toward Other), regardless of HSP status.

If interaction meets resistance, then there are limited reasons possible for such resistance, assuming the first party is acting from the Being state.

EGO(special notation to designate particular context), is a broad umbrella term that is the opposite of LOVE and is motivated by FEAR( notation; ibid) and is the solitary reason for such resistance.

Most of the globe of humanity is acting out of EGO and that is all of which is known. There are a minority that act out of Being state, however. Add into that mix the HSP status and a life becomes an additional unique challenge of a unique physical existence.

Letting the market decide, on it's own, allows for abuse such as the case of income disparity in the US by the corporatocracy, or so-called austerity, overseas.

Being informed is essential to mitigate abuse.

Last edited by RBM on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:37 am

I wager maybe a third of the video game industry already markets to HSPs without knowing that is what it is.

Wonder if some places in the world are more so than others on this. I doubt they'd call it HSP though.
HSP is new, but we have been around since, people existed right? (probably, unless we're aliens).
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Zen wrote:I wager maybe a third of the video game industry already markets to HSPs without knowing that is what it is.

Wonder if some places in the world are more so than others on this. I doubt they'd call it HSP though.
HSP is new, but we have been around since, people existed right? (probably, unless we're aliens).

The assertion is made at INTJf that some countries are more INTJ friendly than other countries. It seems reasonable to me that the HSP status would be similar.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum