The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good overview on what HSP is and is not

2 posters

Go down

A good overview on what HSP is and is not Empty A good overview on what HSP is and is not

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Denmarkguy wrote:For me, it has been 17 years since I learned about this thing called "being an HSP." Back then, I wish I'd had more information, and a better sense of "what happens next."

It's often a relief to discover that you're an HSP... for many people it means a shift from thinking "I might be NUTS!"to realizing that nothing is really "wrong." That said, it can still be overwhelming to figure out what you're supposed to DO with this new insight... and what steps to take next. This article explores some of the HSP Journey of discovery, immediately following the "moment of discovery," along with some possible steps to take next.

Best wishes to all,

HSP Topics: OK, so I'm an HSP-- NOW what? (link)

I'm not sure if this is an older article reprinted or if this is an updated one; in any case it's useful to us all to review.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

A good overview on what HSP is and is not Empty Re: A good overview on what HSP is and is not

Post by CatNa Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:23 am

That was a very informative article, when I have the time I'll read more of that authors blog.

CatNa
CatNa

Back to top Go down