The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday.

3 posters

Go down

New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday. Empty New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday.

Post by waterdragon7 Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Heard about it on the radio:

http://www.cuil.com

http://www.cuil.com/info/

On the radio, they said it is pronounced, "cool," but I've only tried it for a couple searches, and don't quite know what to make of it yet.
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday. Empty Re: New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday.

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

WD, were you ever able to open that file on search engines that I sent you a couple of months ago? They were sent to my husband by other P.I.'s. and they have a professional need of good thorough results from their searches.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday. Empty Re: New search engine I just heard about today or yesterday.

Post by reb Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 pm

i bookmarked it; i'll see what it'll do in a day or so...Smile
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:19 pm

melodiccolor wrote:WD, were you ever able to open that file on search engines that I sent you a couple of months ago? They were sent to my husband by other P.I.'s. and they have a professional need of good thorough results from their searches.
No, Mel...should have told you much earlier in a PM or email, but was kinda frustrated with some RL stuff back then.

The problem I had, of all things, was, when attempting to download the attachment, being dumped into my yahoo email account, at a page which would say "your session has expired". I have software to convert the file, but I have to successfully download it first! WTF
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Will it help if I send it again to your current account? I think I still have the file, although I'm not sure since a computer crash has happened since. My husband should still have a copy of the file though.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Will it help if I send it again to your current account? I think I still have the file, although I'm not sure since a computer crash has happened since. My husband should still have a copy of the file though.
Yes, please send it again, Mel, though you did send it to my current account last time - hence, I don't know what's going on about being dumped into yahoo email. {sigh}
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

Be glad to and to your pm account too as an extra copy, once I find it.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down