The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whoopee! the weekend

4 posters

Go down

whoopee! the weekend Empty whoopee! the weekend

Post by SimplyNan Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:21 am

I've almost completed my first full week at my long term temp job and it has been BUSY!! I am so looking forward to this evening, dragging my butt home and collapsing in a sodden heap, hopefully by the time I get in the door!! I am enrolling students in an on-line virtual school, kindergarten - 12. There are many steps to make this happen. Sometimes the parents are savy and it flows smoothly, other times the parents just don't get the procedure. Anyway, my day goes fast because I'm busy all the time and I'm not bored. I am, however, glad that this is not a permanent job. My co-workers are really nice people and we help each other out a whole lot. So I guess I can't complain, at least not too much.

And, this is also why I haven't been posting anything of late -- too darn tired and it's hard to be on the computer at home when I've been on it all day at work.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

whoopee! the weekend Empty Re: whoopee! the weekend

Post by Reamsie Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm glad to hear that it is going well for you. That's a big plus having co-workers that all help each other out.

I know what you mean though by being too tired to post. I've been pretty busy this week and haven't posted very much, cause I'm just too tired. But Friday is here! Yay! I have the whole quiet weekend to myself. My sister-in-law took all of my kids to her house! I don't have to share the bathroom, I get to watch what I want on tv and I bought grown up food at the grocery store! No peanut butter or mac and cheese! Extra Happy
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Welcome back Nan and Reamsie! Knew you were busy, but you've been missed.

Nan, I'm glad it is working out as a good temp assignment, but I can see what you mean about not wanting to work that pace permanently. Whew!

And Reamsie, actual real food! Wonderful, especially if it's been awhile. And bonus, Dr Who is tonight. whee!

Time to kick back and have some fun!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Smile to both Nan and Reamsie Smile

and to you too, m Smile
r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at