The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our HSP Home

3 posters

Go down

Our HSP Home Empty Our HSP Home

Post by Luna Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

I see Nucky beat me to it, haha! Thanks Nucky! Smile

I thought I would just post some info as many people may not know about this board or what it is about. It has been around for several years but recently had to switch to a new board as our old one crashed.

Our HSP Home has found a new home and you are welcome to join at http://ourhsphome.forumotion.com/

It is a forum for HSPs to inform themeslves about being highly-sensitive, share issues, and interact with other HSPs in a supportive, respectful, and non-threatening environment.

Thanks!
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Our HSP Home Empty Re: Our HSP Home

Post by melodiccolor Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 pm

There are many good HSP boards and places on Facebook now to explore HSP, and Our HSP Home is a well established long running board, just as ours is. Their set up is much the same as the old venerable AIMOO was.

Luna did get my blessing to post this, as we have a policy to help connect the various HSP meeting places so we can all find one another. For those of you new to HSP, I encourage you to check them out too.

I just noticed the link address; I see you've chosen our host too. It's overall fairly stable now.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 am

melodiccolor wrote:Luna did get my blessing to post this, as we have a policy to help connect the various HSP meeting places so we can all find one another.

Thanks Mel...and Nucky! Very Happy Yes, it seems our board is destined to crash every so often! It's really sad to lose all the old data, but it seems as though we're gaining some long lost members back with the new forum, which is awesome. Always pays to keep an email list!

Gosh, Dimension just keeps growing! I haven't been here in ages because I can't keep up with my crazy life at the moment as it is. Too much work and too much study. But this semester finishes in a couple of weeks and I'm only doing one paper over the summer so I hope to be able to check in here a bit more often then and catch up with what's been going on! Hope everyone is well! Very Happy

Safari
Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum