The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance

3 posters

Go down

Dance Empty Dance

Post by unicorn13 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

This was really curious to me... Does anyone feel the energy shifting with what this guy is doing in his dance?

I certainly feel a buzz when I dance and have at times felt a red hot heat that feels amazing and he's taken it to the next level of cleansing others... It's from the latest season of So You Think You Can Dance in the US.

It was received extremely well by everyone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHi7Wa7vpc
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Dance Empty Re: Dance

Post by unicorn13 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I also found it fascinating and was surprised pleasantly at the response from the judges to this particular contestant who said her dance was a product of her connection/channeling Pleiades, instead of mocking her they did quite the opposite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6C671vKBI&feature=player_embedded
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 am

unicorn13 wrote:I also found it fascinating and was surprised pleasantly at the response from the judges to this particular contestant who said her dance was a product of her connection/channeling Pleiades, instead of mocking her they did quite the opposite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6C671vKBI&feature=player_embedded

I really liked her.....yes it was a nice change from their sometimes usual mocking unicorn...I tend to love this show, nice you shared these..
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by wstein Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:35 am

It’s a combination of street dancing and energy dancing. The ‘flowing parts’ are the energy dancing. This is related to the energy movements in forms like Thai Chi or Qi Gong.

In basic energy dancing, one simply follows the energy flows around them. In the advanced form, one guides as well as follows energy flows. With the advanced form one can do healings and shift another person’s state (energetic or spiritual).
wstein
wstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am

wstein wrote:It’s a combination of street dancing and energy dancing. The ‘flowing parts’ are the energy dancing. This is related to the energy movements in forms like Thai Chi or Qi Gong.

In basic energy dancing, one simply follows the energy flows around them. In the advanced form, one guides as well as follows energy flows. With the advanced form one can do healings and shift another person’s state (energetic or spiritual).

Makes sense... Smile
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn13 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 am

Alethia wrote:I tend to love this show, nice you shared these..

Thanks Alethia Smile It's grown on me... I grew up dancing for years and it was a mixed experience for me watching this show... I loved dancing but dancing classes reduced my confidence in my dancing ability ... So I really enjoy seeing those who've never been formally trained just express from within... And also funny that the ones that get on the show and do really well, regardless of their training always always have to transcend whatever they've been trained to do in the past and express from within to connect with the audience...
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn13 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:09 am

wstein wrote:It’s a combination of street dancing and energy dancing. The ‘flowing parts’ are the energy dancing. This is related to the energy movements in forms like Thai Chi or Qi Gong.

Thanks Wstein... That seems like a good way to explain it... I did find it curious just how potently the audience and judges felt it whereas me watching it at home could appreciate it and could see the effects it was having on others but wasn't feeling it myself...
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum